ZBrushCentral

Mister Quixote

MrQuixote.jpg
Hi, this is my first post here.This is a personal work about Cervantes´s Quixote but this image doesn´t pretend to be an exact representation.My intention is to honour this spanish knight making him this insane man.I used XSI for modeling and rendering work and Zbrush for textures and details.I hope you like it.If you want to see more production images (wire,etc), please visit my homepage.

hey Bud, welcome to the forums! excellent image! You are a true master of zbrush :slight_smile: I really love his eyes.

I hope to see much more coming from you on the forums.

All the best

hey, nice rendering. I like his expression. What´s he thinking of? :slight_smile:

This is great work Jho altho I prefer to think of Quixote as only slightly befuddled:D Doesnt matter, the modleing the textures, everything is top notch:+1:

It’s me or there is just this incredible model on your site ? :wink:
Cool works :cool:
Have happy Zbrushing :slight_smile:
Pilou

Five stars from me :+1: He was not a bad guy. Just drank to much caffeine:)

Hi man,
impressive work here, super texture !:+1:
If you have time i have some question for you:

1. I'm learning XSI 5.0 and i'm tryng to use Zbrush in my workflow.The question is: you create the UV in XSI and then export the obj and UV in Zbrush, or create and paint directly in ZBRUSH(AUV or GUV?). It's only a single UV?
  2. Which material have you used in XSI?
  3. Thank's for read and compliments again
  4. Bye Leo

Such an amazing image and model for the first post! Great Job!

Thanks you very much.

Marciani:I created the UV in Xsi, the material is a simple phong with texture in difusse but there are two passes (ambient oclussion and sss), composed in photoshop with overlay layers.

Wow!!!:grimacing: So beautiful picture!
Can’t wait to see the making of :smiley: :+1:

Thanks for reply.
Bye
leo

Very reminiscent of the worlds greatest referee…

Pierre Luigi Colina

colina.jpg

Nice work.

EL-d

kinda reminds me of Anthony Hopkins, this is just top-notch, wow! :eek:

amazing!

:wink: :+1:

In your first image here is everything perfect: model, mood, render:sunglasses:

…just great, man:+1:

Welcome…