ZBrushCentral

:|Wolverine|:

Hi guys, I’m into the zbrushing phase so I thought it’d be a good time to post here my wolverine project. Lots of modeling still needs to be done regarding the costume. On the full body renders the mask was just a place holder, but I’m still undecided on the final shape anyways. The mask is normal mapped from zbrush with a bump map on top of it. Thanks for watching!

edit: maybe i should have mentionned that I want to give him an older look, and he’s gaining a few pounds hehe

![wolverine15.jpg|850x790](upload://86nSsClP2BkvSj5Nxk6pYpumjcl.jpeg)![wolverine16.jpg|850x790](upload://lDKoe8TstvNsd7XZqn8E8EUQzJ4.jpeg)![wolverine18.jpg|800x825](upload://issIRuIgLShvZasT2a7XY5MVUOw.jpeg)![wolverine19.jpg|700x727](upload://hmOzR3nnVleCORzJAEHQKQGXGqM.jpeg)![wolverine20.jpg|700x883](upload://kqEQLKErx3yOex6MXF290bfdl1d.jpeg)

amazing, really really amazing!

5 stars

great character, so good modeling

Toprow Stuff
5*

Yep, toprow!!!
Thanks admin :smiley:
Hmm, they listen to me…
New try:
The update…

:smiley: looks great… my favourite toon character :+1:

I like your Wolvie, it is very diffrent then any rendition of him I have seen. Like a out of retirement drank too much beer in his underpaints Wolvie, but can still kick butt!

Nice modelling.

Though, he looks a bit bulky to be that muscular.

extraordinary! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

greets
froyd

Nice model my friend!

Awesome style as well!

Thanks for sharing!

NickZ. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pouet pouet, incredible… as you don’t know , I’m an early fan of wolverine, and when I was a young guy, (still) I focused on this personality, and he’s like my brother, and I like what you deed… excellent !!! :smiley:

i LOVE X-MAN…and i love the style u have used for this one! Hope to se maybe a timelapse video of the whole modeling process…it would be really nice!

:sunglasses:

Very Cool Wolverine Character, I give it 6 out of 5 stars!!! :smiley:
Congrats on the extraordinary modeling!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

sweetness…

absolutely amazing !!

not ather words :grimacing: :+1:
5*

Excelent model.top marks!!

David

looks great!

Nothing to add, great work…:smiley: