ZBrushCentral

Toon goat

Not wanting to pirate Stumpf’s thread, http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=32877 I thought the idea great and whipped up a funny looking goat. :wink:

Picture 14.jpg

Nice goat Jason, but… no milk?

sweet:+1:

Yes Bas, just cover her mouth, blow a big lung full of air into her nose, then run around and crank her tail 20 times real fast like. If you can do it while she’s runnin’, you get creamed butter or creamed cheese, depending on the speed. :wink:

Thanks Erklaerbar, it was a quick 10 minute thing based on my other threads on zsphres.

Hahaha, love to see this in an animation!
Keep up the good work, you’re the ZSphere master!

Jason,
Long tail=cow
Short tail = goat
But ver y amusing start nontheless!

My goat, my rules Zoetrope! Welcome to my laboratory!!! :wink:

And to really mess things up, ‘Drumsticks anyone??’

See how much attention I pay to people on the phone? Some people doodle, I Zbrush.

Picture 1.jpg

Drumstick? I have one:-))

DSC04964.JPG

Wooohoooo Bas! Party, your place! I’ll bring the brownies! :wink:

Okay, I see the Toons are taking over. Great goat, Jason. More inspiration! I remember when I was a kid and went to my Grandmother’s farm. They had an outhouse out back and there was an old goat that waited to chase anyone who stepped outside,…I hated that goat! 50.

Hey 50s_Kid, I had to Billy goats when I was a kid. They chased us everywhere and butted real hard for so little a critter. They used to jump up on anything, even cars and trucks! Very amusing though when you are a kid.

Rabbits butt heads as well, be forewarned a 4 lbs rabbit can knock you silly. And the hind feet on the American Fuzzy Lop are monsterous, with claws that should only be on a Grizzly bear.

You name it, I probably had it. One of the next ones I whip up will be Pete, an albino Porcupine of my youth. Most amazing critter I’ve ever seen, and very friendly all reputation aside. :wink:

Toons RULE!!!

Picture 1.jpg

Ha, Billy Goat Bluff! Hey, that would be a good scene to model. Rabbits Butt Heads??!! You’re kidding. Claws?? Now you’re scaring me. They look so timid and meek, it’s just to lure you in close! STAY AWAY FROM THE RABBITS!!!:smiley: 50.

Rabbits rule! I just think it’s funny how everyone thinks of them as cute, timid little prey animals. I mean ours, rome the house, heck they own it. They great visitors, even look after people’s little kids when they are over. I think the book ‘Insanely Twisted Rabbits’, by a man with a Rabbit has come the closest to portraying each little quirk! I really love that book.

As soon as I have time to do some hair shaders the way I want, I think I’ll do an awesome bunny scene. Maybe something along the lines of ‘PlayRabbit’. :wink:

How’s that 50??!!

‘PlayRabbit’,…Ha, ha. You know what would REALLY be neat,…a Zbrush version of the painting of ‘Harvey’ from the James Stewart movie,…and you could insert yourself in place of Elwood P. Dowd! Wouldn’t THAT be NEAT!!?? 50.

Oh man 50, I had to look that up!! That is an idea, and that is a funny movie. I remeber watching that with my grandfather when I was real little. Not quite what I had in mind, but might be… :wink:

I was thinking a little more along the lines of the early Playboy Bunny look. Only with a real bunny and really pulling the look of the eyes out, the rich fur coat, that whole empowering thing of that generation rekindeld for the critter revolution. :wink:

This was the gal who heralded my birth.

Picture 2.jpg

Attachments

1967_09.jpg

Go for it, Jason, that would be funny! Send me a note if I miss the post. 50.

Thats a terrific design man!!! I love it!!! Do some more!!!

saludos

Mario

Thank you marioucci.

Another quick silly, exploiting from my other thread. :wink:

Picture 3.jpg