ZBrushCentral

Building Creatures using ZBrush DVD

Hello everyone,
Once again I have completed another Gnomon DVD on my Tethered Island project.
This one is on Building Creatures using ZBrush. I cover the basis on Zspheres, and how to build creatures using the Zspheres.

From there how to make the Zspheres into a polygon model that you can detail, with alpha textures as well as many of the other tools inside ZBrush.

After detailing I show you how to add a color texture, then cover some of the materials and rendering. After the creature is complete I go over how to export the model into XSI as well as the Displacement, and Color maps.

In XSI I show you how to quickly rig, animate, and finally pose and render the creature in a scene. This DVD is over 5 and half hours of lecture. So hope you all enjoy it.

![screeng2.jpg|550x440](upload://iu7A7TcogFMOLNm8i0sjfRF3X0c.jpeg)![screeng1.jpg|550x442](upload://rXLS9ThmUQASdBpEQGMg2O0ZyUI.jpeg)![screeng3.jpg|550x440](upload://o4KbHDyN3LQlkyYbndfI7OOrRWA.jpeg)![screeng4.jpg|550x440](upload://2iOPu1S8dsB1YZQmAOTDllBRan7.jpeg)![screeng5.jpg|550x442](upload://zGa88SlRaMOzSxgirADk8NFSRx5.jpeg)![screeng6.jpg|550x440](upload://ujsjtLfrdJNwbleUCWRnRJqIrE7.jpeg)![screeng7.jpg|550x439](upload://xCav5MExA1exodNvfYTAgGFXWVH.jpeg)![DVDCover_close1.jpg|600x479](upload://iKuE3Q0R0x8j0siXVOGcDs095Id.jpeg)![ZBCImage1.jpg|650x683](upload://AlfhQ8mkbR6RAAWT23B6VLyssIx.jpeg)![simsdvd.jpg|100x76](upload://4umvmGNdRsq04Rny8n38dFm9lxS.jpeg)

Great, will be sure to check it out.

Cheers

wonderful work looks like painting

Hey Araon,

Yeah I will have to get that video particularly since you exported it to XSI. This looks like your best creature scuplt in ZBrush. Looks like you touched up the final Image with Photoshop. Looks great man.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

Stupendous job! ! !

Hi :wink:

…superb… aaron, you rockZZZZ:sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

-cheers-

Look amazing dvd … Aaron is rockkkk

looking wonderfully awesome. Seems to have loads of knowledge as well! :+1: :+1:

Great work. Incredible effects. Love it.:+1:

…is full of crazzy things indeed! :sunglasses:

Looks like a great tutorial. I’m only a poor student at the moment, so if I could afford to buy it I would. Perhaps in the summer time. I’ve bought four gnomon dvds already and every single one of them are worth their weight in gold. You can’t beat learning directly from the masters.

Looks like a wonderfull DVD…

WOnderfull creature, wonderfull sculpting…

Well thats enaugh compliments!

Hey Aaron

I picked this one up the first day it was released.

I have purchased all of your videos. And I have not been disappointed.

Just thought ,I would add those who are not using xsi can still benefit from the videos. As it is easy to understand how to apply your techniques to lightwave max and so on.

And I wanted to add I really enjoyed the photo shop techniques from the first video.

I believe it was? The vampire make over

Anyway looking forward to more videos. How about something with wings?

Thanks everyone for the nice words. I hope everyone finds this new DVD to be useful. Here is another image of the creature from the DVD as well as a creature for my project Tethered Islands. Creature.jpg

Hi there, just like to say that, once more, you create amazing stuff.
Keep up the awsome work, and keep posting more images, i sure love to see them…

best regards,
BIG FAN

Really amazing, i want this DVD…:+1: When be ready?

I bought your first Zbrush dvd set from Gnomon, great stuff! I’m looking forward to getting this.

I will be picking this one up :slight_smile:

you are like a guru in 3d and creature design! amazing works!

looks georgeous :+1:

i’ve bought the previous DVDs…
but life was a lil hard for me to follw up with the alpha texture dvd,
coz my pc is not strong enough to handel that much polygons…

anyway the info in the dvd was a real feast to me thatnkz!!

whtz the configuration of the pc that u used while wokin on these dvds / wht is the pc configuration that u prefer whlie workin on ZB ?