Default WIP... werewolf with boobs

I'm about to start my first large-sized zbrush project and i thought it'd be a good idea to start posting things here as i do them - not just to let people see whats being done but more so if i'm doing anything stupid someone can shout 'NOOOOOO YOU FOOOL!"... i was just going to start posting when i got into zbrush, but theres so much fearsome talent on here i though i'd just do it from concept art

here's my character, it's a female werewolf (if you were wondering why it had small breasticles) it's all going to be part of a greater animation, woman transforms to wolf, yadda yadda... any comments/critiques before i start colouring would be greatly appreciated... or a poll if the wolf boobs are neccesary, do they look silly? should she just have pecs?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	body.gif 
Views:	1192 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	29718   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	head.gif 
Views:	644 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	29719  
    Last edited by mullet; 03-22-06 at 07:27 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Mullet.....I like the style of your drawings. I will keep watching to see the progress. As far as the breast issue.......I'm not sure they are necessary on the wolf morph....everything I've seen on werewolves, has them, once morphed into the wolf, as pretty much the same with a slight variation in size between male and female. Just a silly observation. Your inturpretation is what's important.

Word.
    Last edited by Wordsmith; 03-22-06 at 07:37 AM.

Nice, I really like those drawings. Are you going to try and carry that style through to 3d in zbrush, or are you going for a realistic look?

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Awesome Line Art it reminds me of samurai jack. If your going for this comic book feel in 3d id say keep the breasts but if you want this to be "Hyperreal" you may just want to exagerate the teets on the wolf character.

Just a curious technical question what are your plans for doing the fur?

I'm not really sure how it will end up feeling in zbrush, as i'venever really tried this sort of thing before.. but i'd hope for a halfway house between real and cartoon.. as for the hair, on the sketch i'll use phtotshop, but for the 3d version i'll either do it in maya or give shave and a haircut a go.