ZBrushCentral

First post first work

HI all,

This is my first time posting and my first ZBrush work that I have felt was good enough to show. This is very basic and is a work in progress. I was inspired by the alien gladiator that I saw post, but I don’t remember who did it. :rolleyes: . I would appreciate any comments or suggestions on the direction I should take.

Just a little background on myself. I am a automotive sculptor working in the Detroit MI. area. I am fairly new to the 3D aspects of computors, although I have had extensive use of photoshop and other programs. I am excited with the potential of Zbrush and I am often very inspired by the work I see here.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.first.jpg

Attachments

first a.jpg

Weclome altphotodude. Great start, keep posting. Did you have a concept sketch? Where are you going with this? Hope you stored the morph at the zsphere level before modeling. Then you have some flexibility.

I have a thread that might be of interst to you, now or in the future.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=21407&page=1&pp=15

More, let’s see more…

Welcome aboard. Looks like a promissing beginning. I look forward to the next post.

I am thinking bug like creature, but I am not sure. I did save the zphere before I went to far. One thing I did before I started is read read and read. You can never have to much information:D . Thanks for the feedback

I am trying to make bug eyes for this work and I wonder if anyone has any suggestions on how to do it. I have the below refrence image that I am trying to model them after. Thankstrilo.jpg

Attachments

fig3-17eye-fly1BG.jpg

projection master will do ok for this :smiley:

Just paint it on (Projection Master) little circles or place little spheres if you want, use the texture to make a mask and use inflate, should get you exactly what you want. :wink: