New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Old man

Main mesh LW then ZBrush and postprocessing in Photoshop.

proces.jpg

dziadek.jpg
    Last edited by wieslaw_; 04-23-06 at 01:21 PM.

Wonderful job! What kinds of filters and such did you use to get the "painted" feel of the final image? I love the attention to the detail of the wrinkles, especially on the bags of the eyes. Overall wonderful job and clean presentation!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Pretty intense. Good work Just dark and nocturne.

Amazing texture.

awesome, i got an issue with the back side of the cheeks bit... put it on the front page please.

Great model, but it looks like the displacement is overdone in the final render. Like, the Zbrush model looks great but in the final one, it looks less like skin and more hard. I don't know if that is what you are going for. The paint look of the render looks great too.

loving the painted-feeling render, your skin detail looks very good! But I have one crit: I´m not that anatomy expert, but I think the cheek-bone should end not above the ear, but aprox at the same heigh. (fineart-link)
    That is quite important, I think - It would be a pity not to fix this, because I really love how this char appears to me! just this little odd bone is disturbing a bit

cheers!
    nosce te ipsum!

ZBrush Link Database: z-links.de
    chat with us on IRC: #zbrush / EFnet

Thanks for your opinion. I must tell that it's my first model in ZBrush and I'm still learning. Model looks better in ZBrush and Max cause normals. In LightWave I have to use displacement maps and I'm not fully satisfy from results. But for now I think it's OK. In LW 9 they shows much better tools to import models from ZBrush. I agree about the skin but the cheek it's not exactly a bone in this place, but crinkle of skin. But OK. Thanks anyway.