ZBrushCentral

Open for Business (an open mind is good till your brains fall out)

After seeing the “lost souls” thread I decided to get back to my roots of morbidity. Being a huge fan of horror and monsters, I began working on this new projecct. Another reason I wanted to do this project was a way to display several heads Ive been working on lately without doing generic renders for them. I’ll make them “victims” muahahahhaa.

The character is called “Gimp” and was origionally Conceptualized by NOIC for a hl2 mod called Boones End, which died. I made the gimp out of zspheres, one of my first zmodels which can be seen here.
http://www.polyguns.com/modeling/high_detail_models/pages/gimp.htm

Future plans for this piece will be more guts, pieces of bodies, chains, guts, leather, guts, intestine, guts, maybe some faces stapled to the wall in the background, i dunno, just kinda running with that triangular composition.

so far its all zbrush, heads were origionally made in maya and detailed in the great Z.

Let me know what ya’ll think and if you have any suggestions to make it even more morbid.

Attachments

ginpie.jpg

Ooh great start! More guts is fun. Um you could have it torturing something too.

Well future plans include a bowl of bloody water, some sponges, and knives. just started the composition last night, see what i can do by 6:30 am this morning

ok, i think im gonna call this image done for the time being. rendered in zbrush, with some photoshopping added to it. not the cleanest image :stuck_out_tongue:

TheGimp2.jpg

The heads could be looking around in horror.