ZBrushCentral

Baylenkov" A Ural-munk, 3D portrait

This is an illustration I¨ve done over the last couple of days.
Head was modelled in zbrush, clothing and acceseories modelled in Lightwave. All elements textured and rendered in Lightwave.
Composited in PS

<!--[attach=33359]final1web-1.jpg[atn] Hope you like it![final1web-1.jpg|600x893](upload://mHX4aPQXUNviFv9ggbLt9RJuXPR.jpeg)![ZBC_THUMB3.jpg|100x76](upload://juO14HUcrhwILLJNeG15ojUJBjY.jpeg)

OOOOOOOOuuuu I’ve Got the power ! :smiley:
******* piece of art, nice job :wink:

Love it. The face is classical and the rosy-cheeks make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Anyway, great work! If you get a chance, i’d appreciate seeing a wireframe!

Cheers! :+1: :+1:

great modeling and atmosphere.

it reminds me of the dune movie :]

Man! How did you do that?! Just great! I’m very eager to know how you made the fur and the clothing texture in LW. :+1: :+1:

Wonderful atmosphere. Great textures. Very painterly effect. Well done indeed.

Paul.

thanks alot guys, for the kind words. I’ll post a wire and some process shot when I get home.

Breuer

Refreshing to see such a fine piece - I love the old master’s feel of the green and the pink interplay in the face and your technique for the eyes is great in lifting it away from the cg feel.

Some continuation of the green ochre hues in the shadows of the coat would unify the body and the head further but that said I rather like the way the head sort of floats away from the body.

Good for you

:+1: :+1: :+1:

I can’t see the big pic. :confused: :warning:

Cant see the picture as well.:cry:

no same here no pic:(

try it now!

Piece of art. *****
Thanks Erik.

Great, but i think need hair =)

great job! it is a nice painterly feel and the lighting is very well done. I really like the way you’ve done the eyes, they have a great feel to them… congrats on a great piece!

Poetry.

stunning piece of art!!

Thanks alot for the comments guys! :slight_smile:
Im working on a really tight deadline now, but will post some shots of the process as soon as I get the time!

Breuer

…classic painting :sunglasses: