ZBrushCentral

Ben kingsley attempt...

Here’s my attemp at doing a celebrity… there’re still lots of work but I thought I’d post anyway:

Image removed temporary !

Modo & Zbrush.

The ripper.

Yeah really cool :slight_smile:
What is the render ?

very cool

also the SSS is nice… I didnt know that modo can render…:rolleyes:

Great model and texture…he looks like waxen… :+1:

if i had know how ben kingsley looks, i would tell if he resembles him :stuck_out_tongue:

This is very cool!
Great likeness, and a very nice render too. What renderer are you using?
Look forward to the next post on this one :smiley:

Think ‘Ghandi’ and add a couple of stone / several kilos.Excellent likeness, beautifully modeled. You could also turn this into Donald Pleasance … I hadn’t realised how similar their faces are. :+1:

Looks like maya mi sss plug.

amazing, great work.

“You could also turn this into Donald Pleasance”

I’d second that. Thats what i thought first.
We’ll see 8) …

Great Work!!

Reall nice head. I can recognize that it’s Ben by the mouth :slight_smile: Great Work!

Thank you all! I still have to work on the noze I guess… I started a bit the texturing:

Image removed temporary!

The ripper.

Awesomeness!! Very good model and fantastic face texture.

An i dont like the texture, i cant see a thing, but i bet its only the begining :] waiting for the final :smiley:

Hi Jacques, it’s looking great! What you use to render these days? Still working with lightwave? G2 sss? Thanks, and keep up the good works!

hey Jacques, i`m a big fan of your work, is WONDERFUL IN EVERY SENSE, can you please post more images of this work.

thanks

image removed temp??? what that all about?

Thank you everyone… here’s a little render test. He still looks weird as I still need to add the eyelashes, eyebrows and beard but I thought I’d post anyway.

[attach=31965]BenK_WIP_013.jpg[/attach]

The ripper.

Attachments

BenK_WIP_013.jpg

hey its look really cool. i think he is a bit shiny though on the forehead, maybe the spec needs to be toned down a bit and broken up just a little bit more. the skin does feel nice though. i think the modeling of the ear needs some more work, it doesn’t seem to have gotten the same attention that the rest of the face did.

i’m looking forward to seeing this progress, the shader is coming along nicely

Thank you!

Yes you’re right ZippZopp, I still have to work on textures… I actually haven’t done any specular/reflection maps so far. I’ll also have to come back to Zbrush to work on some details and do other little tweakings here and there.

Here’s a little front view with a more dramatic lighting test… I definitely need to work on these eyes!!

[attach=31966]BenK_WIP_014.jpg[/attach]

The ripper.

Attachments

BenK_WIP_014.jpg