ZBrushCentral

Demon_Bust... again ;) WIP

Hi there :slight_smile:
Just a WIP i’m working on. still lot’s of work to do…

Monster_06.jpg

Attachments

Monster_04.jpg

Monster_03.jpg

Now that is cool. Wonderful detail and simple sculpt all in one. :wink:

Damn!

It looks like real clay! awsome rendering!
Very nice sculpting too!

:eek: that is great! the material and lighting is very clay-like, gonna give MTB a new material to work with?:wink:

rendering the extreme angle is a nice change too.

I think it is clay guys. In fact I am about 98% sure it is.
Great stuff though. Best way to previs a model is sculpting first.

wow, very realistic!
is think the claylook comes not only from the shading, the model looks very claylike too. hope to see more stuff from you

which renderer did u use?
when i may ask

Is this clay or 3D? Very curious to know. Looking good either way! Jamie

That’s definitely not real clay. take a look at his website, theres equally amazing renders on it! Very cool looking design, can’t wait to see where you take this maddam

wow!! really nice modeling and rendering work!!!

Alex Oliver

If thats not Clay you spent alot of time and effort into the modeling and rendering to make it look like you made it from clay. the belly button look like it was poked in with a pencil or something and the anatomy has the feeling of clay tools. But I definately wouldnt put it past you Damien you’re a truly amazing artist, great work.

Ok, just hold on just hold on!! Now what the hell? How the hell are you doing that? I looked at your website and you are killin’ me here. You’re killin’ me! Just stop it! Stop it right away! Jesus.
Ok then.
Now make stuff that is crappy. It’s just too depressing that you are doing stuff like this.
We are going to need some tutorials. I know the odds of that happening aren’t good but if you have it in your heart, you should really provide some. We are so few, and so weak. And you are so strong, and so many. Just throw us some scraps! For goddssakes!! For the love of god help us!!1

How in god’s name are you making CG art that looks like Sculpey??
I work my ass off to make my sculpey not look like sculpey. To look like anything but sculpey and you come along and make it look totally kick ass and it is not even real!!
So I see the depth of field. That is nice. You have some transparency of the model with light bleeding through. And some advanced lighting stuff? Throw us a bone, man!

I hope you don’t mind I stuck this image from your website here because it is just ridiculous. It’s killin’ me.

wow dude, I just checked your site. Geuss it`s not clay.Great work! J

amazing work
It looks like MAXWELL Render

5 star from me

Kiabosh >> LOL Man you cracking me up :lol:

I like your rendering style as usual, it’s even better when you work the model to get that clay look in the forms like this.
some of the most intersting stuff I’ve seen in a long time
keep up the good work

Awesome sketch, what material/renderer?
:+1: :+1: :+1:

awesome work, lighting, rendering, modeling and composition are spot on…excellent job! Vray i’m assuming??

thank you all for your replies men and sorry for not answering sooner (family business :frowning: ).

ZippZopp:you’re doing a great job, i’m dreaming to work on some project like yours, and you came to play with mudbox too, i’m kind of jealous :wink:

metric: i really like your modeling too, hope to see more of your work soon :smiley:

kaibosh: that quite a reply :wink: i’m building model to look like clay because i love the way you can do details in clay or sculpey and the way it’s look; but i’m to lasy to do some real sculpture so i do it in CG

i start this model with a very lowres model (350 poly) and sculpt it in ZB, that why it’s look like clay. Render with Vray (i love it ;)), simple scen with one area light on top of the model and 2simple vray shader (no SSS) and a little post-work in photoshop and that’s it :slight_smile:

here some screen of the actual ZBmodel :wink:
still lot’s of work to do specialy on the bottom part.

Monster_07.jpgcry:

Attachments

Monster_08.jpg

:+1: Great concept

Hey Maddam very nice piece of work! This would deffenely would look awesome as a big statue. When I see it, I can picture it already as a life size statue. Very nice. Also, I checked your website and your work is very inspiring. I see that you have a great sense of anatomy. Great renderings too!

I was wondering if you sculpt with real clay other than Zclay.

Ok Maddam have a great day!

Javier.

great modelling :+1:

kind of looks like your character is rising from a chewing gum :smiley: