ZBrushCentral

Army of TWo EA montreal Game

Hi all,

I had the permission to show you the firts official picture of the game I’m working on.

I’m working on one of the two main heroes and the playable one in the E3 demo. Salem is the guy on the left and the Shoulder-pad/leg-armor/croutch-pad were re-used on the other one (only the model). I did the modeling and texturing and used zbrush to add details on all the pieces and refine some textures.

Hope you will like it

![army_of_two.jpg|1000x570](upload://r9wDkm8Y1FjfWldjO6e5W3iRSYe.jpeg)![ZBC_THUMB3.jpg|100x76](upload://jJqPMcZ6haSGfMDDKkdQicpluDZ.jpeg)

Congrats man I like that guy who has the rocket launcher’s mask I wouldnt want to piss that guy off.

With games looking like this, I think the 360 is going to beat the PS3:grimacing: . I might have to break down and by a console again:+1: .

wow… this is great! Congrats!!!

Wow this is magnificent stuff. Lookign real great making me want to own a 360 :slight_smile:

Nice :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

The character design is awsome…:+1:

Really cool pics.

Its looking awesome

:sunglasses:

nice stuff, bad_koala.

I’m very interested to know what the poly count is for these guys. Also,
how many texture files and what resolution?

I’m working on a model right now that will end up about 12000 triangles and
my intention was to build it so that it was in line with “next-gen” capacities
(the model was intended as a player model or key NPC). Is that too high, low,
or average for a next-gen lead player/character?

kind regards,

rookie-z

Vraiment tiptop rod :slight_smile: Awesome work as far as we can see! Vivement qu’on en voit plus :+1:

i must clean the monitor before i’ve seen this picture, jst kidding dude, by the way i think this is awesome.

Hey thanks for sharing this; looking good. And good luck for the game project.

Can’t wait to play the game :smiley:
Great Job btw, there isn’t much too add since its a final picture but i’ve read the reviews and the game sounds great :smiley:

Cool stuff
Want to see them in motion :stuck_out_tongue:

GREAT !!

I love this picture ! congrats :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

Can you tell us anything about the game? Looks great by the way.

This is looking great. Is it an ingame shot or prerendered?

great work :+1: :+1: :+1: I’ll second that call for polycounts on the realtime models and texture res… Nice outdoor lighting too.

Hi all, thanks for the congrats

For this render we used the ingame assets (models and textures), but the render was done in 3dsmax.

Army Of Two is a coop next-gen game. Unfortunatly I can’t tell a lot now about the technics, but you can find some infos about the game here:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/armyoftwo/news.html
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/707/707751p1.html

how-dee bad_koala,

I’m not so much concerned with the game promo info as I am at getting a peak
behind the curtain of the models. :wink:

Will EA Montreal accept a virtual NDA from me and can you share the polycount
and texture info? :lol:

kind regards.

rookie-z