ZBrushCentral

Sea monster

I wanted to create my own design monster, but I can’t achieve an interesting design…
So I will just see where I end by adding anykind of details…:rolleyes:
One sure thing, I will never be character designer:(

step3.jpg

haha thats crazy sick Seb. I love what you’ve got going on with his forehead region really interesting design.

Looks great so far.

hey really like that design and render could you post your material and light setting also i really think that you are the best nad use this program to really try to get a response from people with your beautiful works. also i was wondering if you could do a weekly zscript of something new that you do like every week would be great i love your models so could you please try to make zscript of new models that you do at least once a week thank you for your time!!

dude dude dude!! thats awesome! How did u manage to get those really hard edges?

Amazing what hurricane force winds can do with a rolled up newspaper.
I think it’s …different!

Thanks for the comments. To get such precision in details : my model is higly subdivided, then (almost because I have a slow machine), I hide most of the mesh, and keep only the worked aera, witch is paint with standard brush, accurate curve mode.
For the material, I didnt keept it…
It was the basic material, I push the specluar to around 70, and lowered the curve to make an intense spec.
I pust some nise (intensity around 0.05_ and bigh size cant remember), then add color noise, with small intensity.
I add some cavity : intesity aournd 40, the intesity diffuse around -0.5 I think…
I put a very subtile blue tint on the mesh.

Really interesting work !!

Well done. Can’t wait to see your work on the lower region of this face !

Keep up the greate work :wink:

Gopher

Good work!

Hot dog rankled? :smiley:

Very interesting design…great stuff from you as usual :+1: :+1:

LOL pilou:lol:

hot dog in the head, really good idea and design! :smiley:

I have no internet at home, so I can’t play with my new z tool :wink:
Si I spend a night finishing this work.
I have to say I’m very proud of it, considering its the first time I design a creature.
I hope you like it!

step6final.jpg

looks great.
Watch out for that hole where the eyes would be on a human. It looks like eyes so it’s steeling the attention of the real eyes and stealing the attention over the interesting shape of the head due to the hammer shark eyes it has.

And you can be proud of it, cause it’s awesome :):+1:

Nice detail. :wink: I like the eye issue mentioned KarimZ, gives the butterfly effect. :wink:

I agree the whole on the front part of the face where human eyes take the focus off the hammer head eyes, but overall amazing job. I think the character design is excellent and very creative. It seems like a mixture of creatures. I also love the rendering and the materials you used. So I think it was amazing, keep pushing your character designs because you definately have talent. Inspiring!:cool:

Love the work!!!

Hope you don’t mind comparison to Giger.
( favorable of course;) )

Blinding piece of sculpting.:+1: