ZBrushCentral

The last knight

Hi,
here is my latest work called “the last knight”. I posted it at CGtalk first, because i think there is not enough Zbrushwork included in this picture.
But then i got an email from Pixologic and i was asked to show it here,too.:grimacing:
So here it is!
The head is done with Zbrush (modeling and textures), the armor is done with polyediting in 3dsMax6. Rendered with Brazil R/S, postwork in Photoshop.
I hope you like it,

Best regards,

Carsten

![thelastknight.jpg|720x900](upload://nlfmvfjVOgJxRemIDlqyIAZMfnB.jpeg)![ZBC_THUMB.jpg|100x76](upload://dblJzsftK35tni999dQck46tSul.jpeg)

I saw your work in cgtalk, and i can say you… it´s fantastic, reminder me a little of sean connery

Top row for sure

Remarkable work and top row all the way!:+1:

cool ;] top, what more can i say ? :slight_smile: :+1:

Beautifull metalwork, great lighting, and an awesome, nobel face. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Everyone says it looks like Sean Connery, but it looks like Michael Ironside to me. :wink:

Great job. :+1:

Amazing !!! :+1: :+1:

Lovely work. Has a classical feel to it.

Top row. Period.

great work, I love it !

he reminds me of Sean Connery :wink: :+1:
5*

His look…reminds me, Patrick Stewart

Amazing!!!

Wow. I love the detail like the gouges in the armor.

Isn’t he a clone of Sean Connery? :wink:

Hi this is Fantastic, this is looking a portrait very good
great job:+1:

The detail is awesome. Great color scheme as well.

:+1:

amazing!!
Alex Oliver

beautifull rendering !!! :+1:

really nice rendering!, i like the face alot :slight_smile:

greets
froyd

Nice work with the face. Great looking render!

I’m curious though, how does he bend his elbows?

A very dignified piece. The face is definately reminiscent of Sean Connery. Which is a good thing…:smiley: The lighting is wonderful. Some slight volumetric lighting coming from the upper right would add a really nice subtle depth to this, I believe…

Dickie

the rendering look fake.