ZBrushCentral

Sphynx

Hey. I havn’t been able to post anything for a while between some odd jobs and procrastination :frowning: This is just a little animation project I am working on. It’s a sphynx, a hairless cat. I intend on texturing and rigging it too because his breathe stinks, so I’d like if he could close his mouth :slight_smile:

[]

Here’s a shot of his body so far
[]cat24_c.jpgcat20.jpg1.jpg

amazing work. really great sculpt. nice scense of weight, and fleshyness.

My very first post on these forums was one of these pussy cats, I never finished it.This one of yours is a very good model.I would like to see this finished. Top job!

:+1: This is top notch I would love to see a nice skin shader on this one fully textured. Keep it up!

hey really nice cat could you please show us some of your work flow and please post your lights and material setting for that awsome cat head if you could do zscript for us to see how you work like that beautiful head you did the cat is awsome keep up the good work i too did a cat head check mine out in my gallery good job again!!

Kick butt mesh and work.
Looking forward to watching this progress!

nice ,always wanted to make a cat,but the Hair!! u found a way around that:)
keep up the good work

Beautiful work. :wink:

great !
congrats this is an amazing sculpt :+1:
5*

very nice sculpt metric !

Ps: what a smell, please do something. thanks

Looking great so far :+1:

Looks great. I have a question about your process. Now that you have these two separate models how will you join them? Will you import a complete base mesh into the animation program and then apply two separate displacement maps to the model for rendering? Thanks,

Metric, you’re never a let down.
Nice work, slap some textures on that baby.
Great work.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

Incredible modeling skills here! Congrats man. Keep it coming.

-Kris

this is like 6 star work :] incredible !! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

amazing!!
really great modeling work!!

Alex Oliver

truly extraordinary skin detail, the folding is really great!
thx for showing

greets
froyd

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone, I’m glad you like it!

troy - the material is the “double pokadot” with the specular turned down to about 4 I believe. The lights are basically default, except I added a slight blue tint to the fill light and adjusted the main light so it shed a little more light on the model. I’ll look into making a Zscript too

kaibosh - actually, I just plan on cheating a bit and the neck area will be covered with a little bandana that I’ve seen people put on their pets :slight_smile: The reason I didn’t sculpt in one piece or just use multi displacements was two fold: I wanted to test a different workflow on each piece, and also because my computer is in rather poor shape

cesar, antropus, and alex - great to hear from you guys, you know how much of a fan i am of your work :slight_smile:

… cool cat :+1:

![cat.jpg|500x269](upload://78uTjwlGLAdII1Lzr1pvprZiiqG.jpeg)

PLLLEEAAAASEEEEE
GIVE HIM SOME FUR!!!:+1: