ZBrushCentral

Cybernetic

Hi folks,

I´m working with Zbrush about a month and it´s my firt post here.

During the modeling I´ve been inspired by the character known as “barracuda shark”, from Quake 2 franchise. Kind of an aquatic cybernetic organism under flesh skin.
I´ll be posting a textured/painted version sooner.

I hope you all like it and please comment.
L.L.
Shark3.jpg

Attachments

Shark4.jpg

Hi lucas!

looks like the class working very well!
i really liked it!
keep updating 1

Alex Oliver

Really cool work! I have the toy of this. I will have to see if I can find it. I might be able to post reference images for you. Its a tad bit lumpy but very awesome work. This is most noticable in the areas where it transistions to smooth fins.

Thats great :+1: I’m never going swimming again :laughing:

Ha! Those mouth pistons are great! (won’t they rust? :lol:) I don’t know the original model, but maybe you could lower the bumpyness round the top fins/spikes a bit. Would make him more streamlined.
Great job as youre first post, welcome to the Zbrush Community!

Hey man! Very good !!!.. the model is great !

i hope see updates soon ^^

LD

I´d like to thank all the tips and comment

Here is the updated version, the other side of it will be posted sooner

L.L

hey Lukas
This model trys to catch a bit reality with this (real) texture. So the bones that come out of the body on the tail makes the whole quite realistic view kinda look impossible. O.K. a shark has no bones we know - so the spike on the front hardly seem to be o.k. and also the great white not just has one row of teeth but lots of which makes him even frighteninger :wink:
Maybe u try to do those areas with cybernetic material settingsZ :slight_smile:
HopeItHelps
kel

Hehe i think you didnt catched what he said at first, It’s a Machine/Fleshy thingy lol. But eventhough your words are true ^^

quake… realistic? nah. it’s great and i do hope it finds its way into a mod! i agree though, making the pistons etc more metallic (rusty even?) would make it xtra cool. search the forum for janitm’s materials if you don’t already have a cool metal material.

edit… jantim’s mats in this thread…
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=31159

Another update, a RUSTY ONE… :wink:

Hope U Like it

L.L.

JAWS reborn!!! hahahaha - nice job man.

Nice! Go on, I’m already a bit sick :o. :lol:

Very Good!!!

I like the Skin Details too :cool:

LD