Hulk

Hi all,

i’m just posting a modeling study, now will be the Hulk

comments will be welcome!
i will post updates soon

Alex Oliver

5.jpg

hey hey ! First one on this one :smiley:
Well what can i say … i’m not fan of the teeth like on the other model but beside that excellent stuff as always!

Keep it up :wink:

Thats pretty sweet dude, nice expression and great hair ^^. The teeth are a little strange like the other guy said, maybe push them in a bit more there seem to be popping out and rounded…

Lookin superb as always Alex! Must say, I really love the hair, it feels so real. I look forward to seeing this progress

if i may give some constructive criticism, one reoccuring thing that distracts me about your models is the teeth, its apparent that its a single mesh, and they look soft and mushy. Now i totally understand that traditional poly modeling teeth is as fun as going to the dentist in real life, but i say you bite the bullet make one very nice pair and modify them for each character in zbrush. the pair of teeth i have i have used on every single model ive ever done from the humans to the dragons… i just modify them in zbrush…this will make your already outstanding models, and jestures that much better

i have a library of ears, teeth, eye balls, debris, and everything else you find annoying to model

anyways its a small critique, very nice otherwise, like always

ncollings-thanks!, i will try work the teeths better!

disco_science-thanks!

metric-thanks! im posting one update more now,

elfufu-thank you for your reply! and good idea! i will use it in my next models i will begin a teeth base mesh and use it as a separated piece in my models, any way i will work better on the teeths , i just work on the proportions until now,thanks!

here’s one upadate more

thanks
Alex

8.jpg

Wow, Simply amazing!:eek:

I really like all the details you put. And the facial express looks great, too.
The nose seems to be a little small but making the nose bigger might ruin the stylistic look of the hulk that you have right now. I wonder what you did with the eyeballs on the updated version but I like it a lot more than the first one.
Great work. Keep it up. :slight_smile:

Anatomy Study

jjssanjuck-thanks!!

hi
here’s one image of the wire

Alex

7.jpg

Nice job, great work on the hair :+1: . You might get a little more credibility out of the teeth if you narrow the width on the front lowers. On a human skull you can probably fit almost 4 of the them into the width of the 2 on top.

heya bro !
it’s getting amazing !

I think that your style is unmistakable :slight_smile:

keep it up :wink: :+1:

great sculpting!:+1:

Drummer-thanks buddy!

SiGe1111-thanks!!

here’s some updates more;

thanks

hulk3.jpg

Looking great Alex! :+1:

wonderful Alex, can you show please other angles…?

Real nice model!! 5* :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

hi all ,

yolao-y=thanks1 here`s the anothers angles

Bas Mazur-thnaks buddy

news images,

model1.jpg

I wouldn’t like to be his tongue if he bites it ^^ Really nice piece here :+1:

Another week, another great model from Alex! I agree about the teeth.

You should do a video tutorial… I’d love to know how you do the hair, it always looks so well represented. Do you still do clay sculptures these days, Alex?

thanks Alex for post more angles of this wonderful piece :+1:

Hey Alex

This is great stuff. Just I’d find the ears to be quite small in relation. Maybe this is because just the head has to grow with the anger but the ears not?
And just not to loose the plot - I’m sure: If You brighten up the teeth with brightlight green;) and give him starlike glance then this peace of art is top row.:+1:

Thanks for your sharing your work in progress. A wire of the base mesh in SubDiv2 would be Interesting tough.
Is this mesh 100% done in ZB2?
happyZgreetZ
kel