ZBrushCentral

= Z-Devil =

Hello everybody,

here is a little work on head, base mesh was made in Max, and Zbrush for the rest :slight_smile:
The render was done in Max with a mix between normal map and bump, i’m not totally satisfy about normal map, i don’t know why but the upper lip seems to be really hard/sharp, may be an uv problem ?!

Comments and crits are welcome.

Thanks.

![Devil01.jpg|800x600](upload://8sHpWtBtNTc3I6k2Lx5j500pawb.jpeg)![Devil02.jpg|800x600](upload://wWC5Gk7Ede4nP85K3hjY2PkoHRq.jpeg)![Devil03.jpg|800x600](upload://9u2TY7nZjvEh1zPR3ws6eGTdSvz.jpeg)

hye Falfa!
That 's some great work. I particulary like his tongue.
Just a suggestion… I think he need BIGGER horns!! :rage:
Waiting to see more great job from you!
Keron.

Col looking devil, :sunglasses:

Thanks for your words :slight_smile:

Great model. Very scary looking. Again as an athiest I hope hell doesn’t exist, if the likes of this guy reside there!!!

Lets see some color and texture… I can’t wait. Good job.

really great devil! yes, big horns could be better
anyway great!!

Alex Oliver

nah horns are great, maybe if you were to start on a body, then have big horns on the shoulder plates or summin

Nice job! And I agree about the bigger horns.

thats awsome
the tonge completes it nicely:p

Hey thanks all !!

Alex, thanks, i really like your work :slight_smile:

Ok, about horn, i made a little try (quickly) in photoshop, what do you think about something like that ??

![BigHorn.jpg|800x600](upload://hTUVgKN8kmy3AqcFxpR31BuBPCF.jpeg)

Actually I liked the horns as they were, but now they are bigger it does look better.

Great work

That’s looking really terrific! I use maya and max.And, max is way better for normal maps! I think you should push the asymetry. Particularly in the eyes…unless he’ll be rigged which he doesn’t look to be.

Great work dude, i love demons, and yours rock! Keep them coming.

he speak with fork tongue mmmmm,nice touch only crit is maybe the nose should have more of atip:D

Thanks for reply,

i already changed lot of things, and started textures work, i will post new update soon.

Terrific work,YOU captured his evilness very well on that fine model!

awesome work !
5 for you !:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

nice job, the horns are better in the second try

Hehe, good work Falfa !

good jop!:+1: so cool!