ZBrushCentral

Cathy

Hi,

This is the first image I post here.
I hope you like it.

It’s a portrait of a character I have created for an upcoming animation.

The base mesh was created in 3dsmax and then detailed in Zbrush.
I painted the textures in Zbrush in 4-8k resolution without using projected photographs.
The face was rendered in 3dsmax using finalrender.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Steve Weber

![Cathy.jpg|482x920](upload://jxAgVbyk3wRK7zYQG00SXSnWAtG.jpeg)![icon4.jpg|100x76](upload://yiahzzlBOvmyE4i6OPJ4qdXOyYv.jpeg)

A closeup of the eye:

![cathy_closeup.jpg|628x816](upload://jfSHo5bIWBi2gDxyt8DBcoIak5T.jpeg)

Spectacular… Staggering.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

The eyes are amazing.

she wants me… i can tell :smiley: :+1:

amazing eyes!!

Brilliant!!! I’ve been staring at her for a good 10 minutes and i can’t find anything wrong with her.

P.S. Your webpage needs to be updated :slight_smile:

shesready to go) very goood!!!

stunning work

She’s incredible! Reminds me of the Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima.

wow! well done

Thats really good. Looks like a photo real drawing. I`d like to see shots of the entire head as well. Is it based on anyone or made up? Jamie

I am in love :smiley:

Very nice SteveW. However you had better start posting the process steps, the chanting has begun and they won’t stop. :wink:

very good…but. 2 things. 1st . I think the skin is looking a bit plastic… not sure what I think is wrong with it. The lips are excellent
hmmm.thinking…it’s the specular highlight that I think is a bit odd.

and

2: the eyebrows seem to be a little odd. they seem quite random in hair flow, and not sure. …
ie very minor points.

think its just that they don’t seem to flow naturally.

Otherwise. excellent. Would like to see other renders. Eyes. are beautiful.

Keep up the good work.

El-d

ps think there may be point 3 - maybe the nostrils are a little chunky/rubbery looking.

v.good. maybe just a few tweaks for top row.:wink:

5stars and top row for sure, my only crits is taht the eye has no wains on it :confused:

Beautiful! Very nicely done. I do agree with el-d about the specularity though. Although it would definitely depend on her environment. If she’s been exercising or is in the hot sun it would look fine.

The eyes are beautiful executed. Have you laid a transparent tube along the bottom of the eyelid to give them that wet look?

I think it’s exceptional. I’d like to see more of it.

amazing eyes, love the lips too :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I think there’s one or two of us that would like to know more about the process you used. Great feel…like a pencil illustration;a good one of course!

Absolutely stunning.
It would be nice to see more pics, wires etc., just so we can gloat some more