ZBrushCentral

Samburu Warrior Head (Animation Test )

Here is my latest project. It was my test to learn XSI.
I used ZBrush for all the texturing and fine bump details.
Animation and Rendering done in XSI v4.2
Modelled in modo.
Comp’d in Digital Fusion

HiRez Animation 15Megs

I need a new job email me.

Full rez
[]samburu_web_02.jpg

Wires
[]

Use of ZBump to diffuse specular/reflection:
[]

here are external image links if your browser has problems loading them:
Samburu head
Wires
Zbump diffuse spec/reflectionsamburu_web_02.jpghead_wire_web_01.jpgmicrobump_compare_web.jpgicon4.jpg

marvellous animation Big Bucks!:+1:
skin,eyes,tear,tooth,it is visible to me at real human!

http://www.k2.dion.ne.jp/~output/z.html

That is realistic. If you’re looking for another job I think that this guy needs someone with your abilities.

Wow! Amazing work, I don’t think your going to have trouble finding a job. :slight_smile: Are you using a combination of bones, blend shapes, and careful weigh painting to simulate the facial muscles?

Love the xsi goodies, will check them out later. What was the render time for each frame? And do you happen to have a lower resolution version for the web? The resolution is larger than my monitor can handle.

Seen many models but this one does sure stand out, nice modelling and texturing, thats an A++++ for me. Well done!

Hey Big Bucks… that’s awesome… very awesome :+1:

-At last I have someone to torture with some ZB/XSI basic questions! :laughing:-

Billy You The Man!

really nice work!

Holyshiznit (excuse my izzle),
Even with ILM and other top nitch work on the top row, yours stands out with no problems. I can’t believe how well it holds up at that high rez. Unbelievable…great work. … you did it again. Can’t wait to see what you do with maya, good luck.

That is truely amazing. Shouldn’t be long till you are bobmarded with job offers. I will pass the good word on to those I know before you get snatched up by ILM…hehe :smiley:

Chris

I think all of you involved did a worthy job. :wink:

Hey Man,

Great Work I have no crit its just awesome. I hope it gets front page because I think it deserves it.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

you rule big bucks… and you will be making big bucks no time at all… ur skills are really impressive… when will i be this good :expressionless:

How many stars does it take to get front page work?

Not another tease! Is it ever going to be released?

As everyone has said previously, this is absolutely superb. :+1:

My only crit is that the skin is way too shiny. :sunglasses:

Nice work!

Jit.

j.c.
To answer you question and to be totally honest, at the rate things are going it will never be released. I work on it when I have time and that is all I can do.

Please, lets not talk about the plugin on this thread, there is certainly enough to talk about with the brilliant imagry and craftmanship here. I respect Bill for mentioning those tools that helped, but I can assure you that using my plugin had very little to do with the quality of work generated here. Thanks for understanding.

Chris Reid

Genial. Parece una foto.:+1: :+1: :+1:

I am from Africa, I definitely give you props for capturing the warrior spirit!! pretty cool! Well done :slight_smile:

fix the shiny ear and I will say - haba haba!!! Aluta contunua!!!

Amazing work! Love the subtle detail in the animation of the eyelids (cornea protrusion). Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

scary good - i’m utterly jelous!