New Member Follow User Gallery

nicely made...nice detailing...it's really nice! i like it a lot!!! keep up the good work BTW: thanks for the advice

Default awesome work dude

I'd love to see some of the wireframes on those bad boys

Thanks for the compliments guys it makes it all worth while . Hope your all modelling can't w8 to see your latest models . p.s i'll post wireframes in my future work .

Good Stuff! Great Enthusiasm!

Wink Tester on texture . Raikov

Howdy ppl . Not posted in a while been working on lots of 3d models . This post is my first post featuring textures . I totally made this in Zbrush and did minor touch ups in photoshop . Hope Sum1 likes it . Please comment . Anything is welcome as usual . Thanks . Enjoy!!!! raikov mod2.jpg raikov wireframe.jpg raikov wirefame side.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up Nice

Wow that's some great progress from your first post to this one! Keep up the good work.

Default final

kop.jpg Thanks for the comments guys . this is another textured version of my previous model i did a while back i think it is a lot better . hope you like it

raikov new 3online.jpg

Default really nice!

it's awsome! but what are does bumps under the left eye? it looks better than your first one...and that one was spectacular!

Default Old before his time

Hi guys this is my latest work . i have already started a thread but thought i should post it on this one as well . It has all my previous work anyway . I have made a full male model but focused on the head for the moment . I have constructed a young face and aged it with wrinkles to create this unaturalistic look to the model . Although a work in progress i thought it was worth a show . Stay tuned for updates i'am working on further texure detail such as eyebrows , pores , lashes etc . Any comments or questions welcome . Thanks !

old b4 his time 1.jpg old b4 his time 2.jpg old b4 his time 3.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

i really like this last one you put up...nice work. he has a great expression...looks like he just realized his boss told him 'let's go for a ride'. or almost a clint eastwood kinda look.

great work....keep it up. i'm looking forward to seeing this guy progress.

S K I N N Y B O N E Z

"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!" ~ The Dude.

thanks a lot appreciate the comment . Glad to see people replying good luck in ur 3d work . keep on zbrushing

Default My 1st ones

1st_01.jpg1st_02.jpg

hey xtreme some nice ideas and work and you can clearly see your progress through your user gallery on zbrush . thanks for posting and keep up the good work

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12