ZBrushCentral

Native American

Hi, here is my latest work - Native American bust, I dig one old picture in the web.
Here is ZBrush render. But I plan add more bump details and render it with mental ray.
C&C are welcome! :smiley:

native_am_01.jpg

Attachments

native_am_02.jpg

great!! i like so much!
Alex Oliver

My people thank you and forgive you for
giving us “yellow jaundice”:smiley: :+1:

Beautifully sculpted. :+1:

Nice! I dig it! :smiley:

Nice girl :smiley: I can’t wait for the final image :eek:

Прошу прощения за мой англицкий. :slight_smile: Очень интересно - сколько времени у тебя уходит на создание такого плана моделек ?

Nice model, would love to see a textured version! :+1: :+1:

Very nice. Native Americans are also a favorite subject for my artworks. J

You’ve got some great control over your folds and creases. But more than that, you’ve captured a ton of personality. Much impressed!

It’s a shame these guys aren’t doing their monthly contest anymore. I think you’ve built exactly what they were hoping someone would submit.

hey thanx!
Here is more improved render. I tried to do like “Super Sculpey” matrerial. What you think, is this render looks realistic? :smiley:

native_am_02_001.jpg

looks awesome… only the bg is a bit grainy, also the dof seems a bit weird on such a small object.

Very nice work but I’m not too sure about the colour you’ve used.

HI Leshiy3d, yes it looks realistic to me, cool render.I don´t like the first yellow render, but the native is very well modeled. You´ll texture him and put in a composition? Could be fantastic.
congratulations,
gusss

The Sculpy shader came out perfect, I’d love to learn how to do that. It looks so physical and real.

And you managed to do it wonderfuly . Great work.

What did you use to render this? Nice work btw. J

very cool style

What renderer did you used?

What did you use to render this?

What renderer did you used?

it’s vray :smiley:

Flawless! :wink: