ZBrushCentral

Sachform calls for entries ! Free Download 8000x4000 HDRI !

There is a Free HDRI sample Download in HighRes 8000x4000 Pix of the Panobase Vol.1 here :

http://www.sachform.de/download_EN.html

We like to see, what you render with this HDRI (or with another from our products). Show us your renderings here in this thread!

If we choose your work for our Gallery, we award it with a single download HDRI of the HDRIbase Vol.1-3 !

best regards,

Ivo Häusle
Sachform Technology

:+1: Thanks, I’ll give it a try.

Many many many thanks.

Use hdri a lot in Maya and Vue.
This will come in handy.
Sorry, cannot post images made, but my thanks
nevertheless

Nothing more to add, posted to put your thread back on top.

Nobody comes to this part of the forum unless the word
free is mentioned:lol:

“Skippy” the figurine, was found in a vacant lot in Bloomfield, New Jersey.
It is believed to be their God of Fertility

Product name in image entirely by accident.( All those who believe that
raise their Intuos)

Note: I love subliminal advertising. Once inserted the message
“bite my ass” in a national beverage ad. For bucks I will tell which one.

Nobody called.

skippy.jpg

2nd hdri (vue)
Again, my thanks

hood.jpg

Ivo… are you sure that SACHFORM TECHNOLOGIE lettering is not to small on the HDRI… I can still see parts of an image peeking through ;->
Chrono1.jpg
Render:R.Schmidt/Original Model:J.Hastings

PS:Eine kleinere Zeile am Bildrand haette ja auch gereicht oda? Jetzt sieht mein render aus wie Schrott 8|

PPS:Thanks for the Model Jim.

Bicc39… I wonder what happened… Our fancy European Outdoor Grill has vanished, and I found the dog’s playing with some chewed up trousser bottom…

It is great that there is live within this thread :wink:

Thank you for the postings ! Little hint for the render process to scale the background : map a small res of the hdri around the scene for lighting. Then create a sphere object and map the HighRes for Reflection around the scene. switch off the render attributes of that sphere, so it does not disturb the lighting off your "Lighting HDRI" . The normals should point towards the object. Afterwards you can cut "the reflection sphere" at the position, where you like to place the camera, so you can see your object and find the right distance for the camera (if needed). Now you can define the frame of the background shown in the rendering, without having problems with watermarks. That way you can also controll the size of the background image in dependence to your object. No watermark or ireal size of the background will disturb your rendering any more.

It is a little journey to find the right technique for the different scenes, but this is businesss as usual… :wink:

It would be cool, if you post your render settings, e.g. screenshots of the setup, so others can help and learn from your work. best regards, Ivo Häusle Sachform Technology

To hell with the hdri, I want the watch!!!

Ahhhhh, finally… Someone who recognises the real value of the Lemograph!

Lemo

could have used this in the marathons, can it be programmed

to lie?

Not a watch.
Always go the sleazy path, when all else fails.
hdri.jpg

I like to have these shoulders ! :wink:

Thank you for this really sexy lady, bicc39.

cheers,

Ivo Häusle
Sachform Technology