Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Yaksha Comics Launched

Ok people heres the launch of my ecomics.

All are invited.

Yaksha - The lost city of Kubera

Vol. 1 Issue 1

By Sunny Kapoor

The first issue of the biggest adventure in ancient India is here.

It is a story of three diverse creatures, brought together for the completion of a destined quest. A brave Rabbit, a dumb Lizard and a gold savvy Yaksha. With them they bring the magic of ancient mythology of India.

Want your child to know about Indian mythology without indulging in blood and violence?

Want to spend some time laughing on the antics of these three creatures and how they tackle obstacles in their path?

Then and only then is this comic for you.

Read at your own risk

The creator is not responsible for any uncontrollable burst of giggles and laughter.

O
    NLY $ 1.25/- USD

Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 7

Last edited by wckedsunny; 09-28-06 at 11:21 AM.

I just got my copy and read it while having my morning coffee...

It's GREAT!!! 5 Stars!

The first ZBrush Comic I ever saw. And all the cool information regarding the Indian mythology. I really like it a lot.

Guy's you have to get that one!

Good Job and a great achievement! I know you worked hard on that and it paid of! To be completely honest.... I did not expect THIS when I downloaded it.

More then THIRTY Pages Comic, PLUS a Myth Guide!

Best 1.25$ spend EVER!

The best of luck and gratulations again for the great achievement. Not easy to put all this together!

Cheers
    Lemo

Member Follow User Gallery

SUNNY , Congratulations !!! Looking forward to more of this in the near future .
    KKV

Thanks guys.

I have more plans for this zbrush community. Just waiitng for a confirmation from Pixolator and Ryan.

I am planning to create a short comic for all of you in the Zbrush community.

In my first issue the main characters will be Pixol, Ryan and Aurick.

With time I will even add more famous members here like Lemo, Mytholon, Marcus, Frenchy , myself and many many more as we progress.

It will be provided free on these forums, so that all of you can have a laugh around.

If any one wanna support me in this then please let me know.

My plan is to create in pure black and white and focus on the humor part more but that can change if some senior members support me.

Do give me a feedback on my comics as well as the proposed ZCOMIC idea.

Regards

Lol, sounds fun! But here is a message from my Wife:

Finish the next issue first... She is waiting!

You have your first die hard fan!
    Lemo

Lols lemo then I should talk with your wife directly heeee

Dont worry thats on top of my priority list. Zcomic will be done in the free time.

Regards

Talking For me...

With time I will even add more famous members
    ...it's easy : here my face : I don't want any other one
    And in a B&W story it will be more some comic
    I lend you the model (sorry it's just a 2.5 D image, I never made the 3D with that

frenchy_pilou1075047342.gif
    Last edited by Frenchy Pilou; 09-17-06 at 04:49 PM.
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

Lol Frenchy... I leave it completely up to him to decide what a 'Lemo' looks like 8-)))))).
    Lemo

Ok guys

the first issue will be on ryan, aurick and pixol, I will create them the way i percieve them, so if you like my perception after viewing the first issue then allow me to create all of you, or else give me your own designs lols

Well done mate, looks interesting. I think your first issue should have been free, but that's just me, I'm a totally skinflint The FREE 'Ancient India Facts' isn't actually free either, becuase you have to buy the comic to get it!

When 2.5 is 'eventually' released I think there'll be a bit of an explosion of Zbrush created comics, with the new posing features.

You got there first though, wckedsunny At least I don't know of any Zbrush created comics?

Angelstein..... skinflint... yes you are... It's a great comic for not even a british pound... Sighhhh... don't bring shame over the europeans ;-).

I think I'll buy a few more next time to give them away to a few kid's in my neighborhood! I bet Angelstein is selling his copy on ebay soon to dampen the loss

Cheers
    Lemo

Skinflint and proud of it! I virtually sold my soul buying my copy of Zbrush a couple of months back. I still mourn the empty space in my wallet

I've been browsing/reading through wckedsunnys site, and I think I will splash out though, it works out at less than 80p I'm guessing Last of the big spenders eh?

I wonder if he offers a discount for Zbrush forum members?

EDIT: Got this weird error when ordering. I only have a free gmail web address, and that's the one I entered, maybe that's what botched it up?

Order Failed

Sorry, your order failed.

Error: Do Not Honor
    Last edited by Angelstein; 09-17-06 at 09:53 PM.

Angel a part of my brain told me to give it free , but other part reminded me of all the debts on my head which I took for launching site, 2co membership and I just bought ssl certificates so that people can be more secure about the transaction.

2CO gives that error sometimes.

Just wait an hour I am adding paypal as well, so it will be relief for all of you there who don't want to enter their financial information through 2co and can just use paypal ,provided you have a paypal account.

Discount ?

according to my knowledge a coke /pepsi can in US is more costlier than my comics ? I mean how much more discount you need? buy one comic and one coke and enjoy it while reading my comic. Wont cost you much.

Atleast less then that can of intoxicating beer.

Heh, I was just trying to be funny suggesting a discount. A discount on 70p would be ridiculous! Like I said, I wasn't serious mate

Paypal is evil, I don't use it anymore I will try purchasing it again though. Can the comic be emailed to a gmail account? That was the reason I assumed it didn't work, as it states not to use a free email service, but I tried my free gmail account anyways!

I like your site by the way. Very professionally put together, looks great also

It worked just fine with my trustied Visa Card and my gmail account.
    Cheers
    Lemo

PS:I think a 6 month or annual subscription should be there as well. Would be fun to regularly receive that publication or a download link in the mailbox.

Page 1 of 11 123410 ... LastLast