Senior Member Follow User Gallery

One other thing that is off, his nipples. He is supposedly a hybrid between a mouse and man right? So that would mean he is a mammal. His nipples look like bug bites. Are those bones protruding from his chin?

Hi again and thanks for the suggestions!
    @womball: yes, I have to rework the nipples in zbrush to accomodate the new look, just want to get first what's I'm going for with the colormap, sort of "sketching" the new details for the next zbrush step. And yes, you're right, those are little horns but they're underskin, like bones.
    Here the update:

14.jpg

Bye!

Default Sweet Texture

Sweet textures, I love the creativity you have there! I hope to put some models out like that some day.

whoohooo
    I like the skin and skars. Looks very natural. Would be great to see him totaly burned
    How did you get this nice scars? How much polys do you use?
    Hope to see more.
    Greez
    Hilmar

I absolutely love this GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great concept, good follow through! On the topic of scars (the hot topic of this post, no pun intended). They are really coming through with the colour! I know a guy that was burnt really, really bad. So from personal experience, after they've healed over, there needs to be more indentions over your colour map. Just a tick. It's very subtle, but it will make a load of difference. Extend and fan out those indentions from your colour map and you'll have it. It's still pretty damn convincing as is! Great design on the model as a whole! I really hope you pose him to bring out his character and put him in an environment. Take care!

p.s.- I don't know if you've considered this. It could totally see this character in a trailer for some movie. It would freak the crap out of people. If you're not into animating, find someone that is. It would be a great addid to your reel. Maybe something about how he's seeking revenge or something or other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12