Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Another Weird Creature! WIP

Here is just a doodle I started working a few days ago. I made it out Zpheres and this is what I got so far. The character has the jaw attached to his chest, close to his clavicles. Also he has no teeth only his libs and gums. The thing comming out of his for head, it's another part of his body that connects to his brain and gives him more information and makes him smarter.
    Any critics or ideas to add to this character are always welcomed.

Ok have a good day!

Javier Loredo

render3.jpg

render1.jpg

render2.jpg

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default render

what did u use to render this with?

nice concept.
    the lower part need more ditales i think.
    Learning 3D from "Digital tutor" is the same as learning to be a pilot by watching plans come and go at the airport.

art3d@netvision.net.il

Hey guys!

x.pub - I rendered with the Zbrush renderer using a material that Kris (Antropus) made and the lighting I just started to mess around putting different colors for the light to make him a little more interesting. I got 3 lights in this scene.

doron - Thx for the advice! Im adding more details to the lower part and having it look like the details from the chest.

If you guys have any other ideas or changes that I should make to this character, you guys are more than welcome!

Thx guys for droping some lines!

Javier Loredo.

Default Small update detailing the torso!

Here I have a small update of my weird character, I added some details to the torso refining some of the abdominal muscles and also retouched around the ribcage.

Any c&c are always welcomed or ideas to make him look better as well too.
    Ok have a nice day!

Javier Loredo.

render4 copy.jpg

render5.jpg

Member Follow User Gallery

looking good, guessing u still aregonna detail the arms and legs, want to see how taht looks when ur done with that

One hand could scratch the head while the other one is busy poking a finger into with his navel. Over all, that's one weird critter! LOL
    Funny!
    Lemo

Maalox ad?

He he thats cool,I like the overal shape to him but felt he would be more menacing with no lower lip?Best looked at from your side shot.jao:-)
    Bye cal

Default Thank guys for posting some lines!

capitan_popo - Ill be adding details to the arms and legs.

Lemo - Thanks for the cool and funny idea! I might be riggin it in maya once im done with the modeling and the texturing.

bicc39 - For some reason now that you said that, I kinda see him like he has some stomach pain! hehehe

calum5ZB - Thanks for the idea! So you mean with no legs at all? He has pretty long arms which I think he could be able to walk with his hands.

Thanks guys again for posting some lines!
    Have a nice day!

Javier Loredo.

Default Muito bem...

Javi... man - good work as usual... I like the direction it is going - I definitely see some great animation potential with this guy - I can just see him strolling around, jaw hanging and knuckles draggin... maybe moaning... or drooling all over himself... haha
    Definitely continue to refine the details. U plannin on riggin him up right?
    Also - u need to think about the anatomy for that jaw set up - is it going to be able to close? or move at all? If not - its kool - but if so - u might get some headaches... cuz if it is fused to his sternum - u're going to have to ask urself how to attain that motion - will his top of the jaw and head move then while the bottom remains stationary with the sternum?

Definitely work up more on the muscles surrounding the arm and shoulder - there seems to be a lack of lats, tris and bis.... however - if it is a more cartoony stylized look u are going for - its kool.
    Overall I like the feel of it. Some issues maybe also the glutes flowing into the muscles of the thigh - or rather the lack thereof - it is right now definitely more leaning towards a stylized look and take at anatomy - I am just sayin cuz I know u and how big on anatomy u are...

Also - wut u doin in terms of the eyes? Gonna make spheres in Maya or just leave as one geometry from the zbrush model?
    And post some renders of the feet! I wanna see wut u did since last u showed me them...

Anyways - look forward to updates... sorry to blab - but i know how u enjoy a good critique.

PEACE!
    -T