ZBrushCentral

Lizard Man

Hey guys I’m a vfs student at 3d59 (awsome class btw) I’ve finished modelling this creature for my demo reel. I modeled in XSI then I imported in Zbrush to work on the bump maps, I don’t think I would’ve done it with photoshop :eek: . Comments and Critiques are very welcome :slight_smile:

Lizard-Final-pose2.jpg

[color=blue]Good!!! I too work in XSI. You have successfully created a scene, stones, light and a picture on a background. Can be make more realistic eyes.

Awesome!. Nice modelling and texturing. I love de light and the composition of the scene . Congratulations!

WOW very very very goood image, but i think that you can improve the rock
texture!
The beast is very realy and most studied! :+1:
Compliment!
Can you post a wip?
Thanks

I like it…apart from a few small critiques.

The rocks, the texture streaking needs fixing and the edge looks too clean. Maybe need to add a displacement map.

the modesty cloth - it almost looks like an afterthought that you 've added in PS. Doesn’t seem to be part of the scene.

and lastly. I think the eyeball needs cleaning up. Looks a little noisy. Might just be a contrast thing but it just seems to blend in too much.

Otherwise . excellent.

El-d

cool :+1: :+1: :+1:

i would also add a shadow. or at least a contact one.

Hey guys thanks a lot for your critique although i had little time i was able to adjust and tweak a little bit my final image because i had to finalize my demo reel (Other than the lizard ;))

and here’s the wireframe as well

Web_lizard_1.jpg

Attachments

Web_lizard_wireframe.jpg

Wonderful Lizardman, I came to this blog following this picture I have seen on other site. Congratulations! Love Lizards and love your creation you are a great artist.
I am a pro musician from Brazil and my brother is a pro artist but he uses acrilic on canvas.

Best regards