ZBrushCentral

Zbrush Morphing... IDCrisis v1

Zbrush Morphing… IDCrisis v1

Hi guys, this is a cool little project that I knocked out in about 20 hours to test one aspect of the R+D I’m doing for a personal project… It’s created in Zbrush and Max (both of which I’m still kinda noobin around in) and I made about 50 heads for the piece… It’s a test for some full rigged and textured body morphing I’ll try and pull off in the next 6 months or so…

I think it’s something a little different to what I’m used to seeing and although the animation is nowhere near polished I’m happy with the overall effect… Hope you like:qu:

here’s a few snaps

[attach=41846]1.jpg[/attach]

And here’s the link to the decent quality file Quicktime Sorenson3 18mb

and the lower quality file
Quicktime Sorenson3 5mb

C+C appreciated, I’d also love it if anyone who’s tackled a full body rigged morph has any insights for me as to approach…

Attachments

1.jpg

Nice movie Rob :+1: plenty of varied morphing action going down there, I see;
be cool to see a bit of texturing included if you have a moment to do it :slight_smile:

Chris

No sound ? :cool:

Atwooki… Thanks Chris, it’s just some basic testing, I’m planning something pretty big… ie full body rigged and textured animation and morphing… gotta test the pipeline I’ll be teaching;)

Frenchy Pilou… lol… No time;) A great idea though, the final animation (hopefully completed in 6 months or so) will have the character talking directly to us about his id crisis… I’ll make sure I incorporate some squishy noises for the morphing… Cheers

I really like the lighting here. Very sculptural and kind of eerie!

Hey thanks Womball, I had some fun with it… I’m a max use as well now and I played with the skylight and a basic 3 point setup rendered in MR

You were a C4D user before correct?

No mate, a fully dedicated Maya user… I ported to max for a teaching pos;)