ZBrushCentral

when does zbrush (new version)appear?

Hello,

I have Silo2 and hexagon as well as Modo. You have all very good modelling and texturing functions.This is worthwhile wait still. I already almost only work with silo and modo now.I will sell zbrush and take mudbox if mudbox in front of zbrush comes out.

:td:

I would like to work on 64 bits. All programmes are 64 bits. Cinema 4 /Bodypaint and Modo. Silo runs less than 64 bits very well.
But not zbrush. I do not want and do without 50% of my capacity still longer only because of zbrush any more. :ex:

Sometimes blackmail works but not, I suspect, in this instance. :smiley:

‘He who hesitates is lost’. But then again, ‘Patience is a virtue’. I guess you pays your money and you takes your choice. Personally, I’m waiting for my lovely new, bug-free, cost-free, ultra-updated ZB2.5. Meanwhile, I can save up for a quad-core, when they’re released.

yes ,you have right. I have wait only 2 years ,whe have time… to many time to wait. You can wait the next 2 years for a not avaiable update.
I know that zbrush have a 64bit version ,but only for the industrie like ILM.

But if true, surely that’s good? Most software gets tested by a handful of the programmer’s mates, or a few ‘power-users’. If a world leading production company already has the new version, then that has got to be the ultimate beta-testing team. If Pixologic can get the program to the point where ILM, or whoever, can’t break it, then I’m sure I won’t be able to make it break either.

Have you considered a dual-boot system, so you can get ZB2.0 to run?

This is the Pixologic method’s…
The program is fantastic, but you must…wait.

cameyo

hey ! rumours say that eevn Mudbox is delayed : maybe 2.5 is so late because Pixologic and Skymatter are watching each other closely and wait who does it first move?? :smiley:

Yes, that will be probably was. None would like to abandon its secrets first. The update is already for a very long time announced only. But a 64bit version, or small updates for the performance would be mad.:confused:

I predict everyday Pixologic is adding new features, and so far they have only announced 1% of them, in an effort to blow us away =P

Will the next ZB wash my dishes and mow my lawn?

:qu:

Will the next ZB wash my dishes and mow my lawn?

That will add more delays…but if you want it…

TD

Cmon… some patience please… IE7 took five years… :cool:
Lemo

I’ve been waiting pretty patiently for over a year, now where is 2.5? No where to be found… Me wants some sort of status update. Please and Thank You -Derek

… one of my sons is 23 now - we’re still waiting for him to grow up.
And “they” had called me impatient or even worse (way back, before Z2). :wink:

Problem is, with Zbrush2, even with all the cool free updates already had, Zbrush didn’t call it’s self anything other than Vers2. While other products, would have classed the updates worth a “.5” update.

Anywho, As sweet as the new features look, I agree that showing good intenstion years before they are realised, is asking to much of peoples patients.

Man… I am soooo hoping for soon… Ive been longin for 2.5 UB for my Intel Mac. Sure I can use 2.0 via Bootcamp… but I want 2.5 UB

…patience?

I think it is beyond patience.
Chances are (like with “some” marriages), that some of the exitement cools of.
And - staying with the example of relations - if you consider your library of software something like a Harem, you will come to the conclusion that other mothers might have some pretty daughters, too;).

The only positive thing concerning updates (major ones) happening in intervals that large: if you do not loose interest soon, you will be given all the time you need to learn “that thing”. Or simply let it gather dust, sleeping merrily on your HDD.

A conclusion? More competition perhumps.

Hahahahaha, perhumps!

Okayy I do think it would nice for a Halloween progress report. Hint hint!

I have a confession to make, I read threads like this.
I really do.
I know that when the new version appears there will be a large
thumbnail at the top and the import and download will take days
because of the rush.
I am confident that the threads will be filled with the thanks,problems,
grunts of the members here.
For a period of days the beta tester will be demonstrating the full potential
of the new toy.
I know this.
Just as I have come to realize that threads like this are about the most
worthless things on this forum.
Whether you are impatient or happy with the status quo threads like this
are a waste of cyperspace.
Do you really think that asking again, raving again, threatening again, will move the date one day closer?
Quotes of mudslop, solo, mondo cane, and other programs mentioned
will not speed the new version one scintilla.

When I receive threats I act strangely, I do the opposite of what the
threatener wants.
Taking this philosophy and applying it to the people working on the new version would translate into one more day for every threat made.
Still.
I have a confession to make, I read threads like this.
I really do.

:slight_smile:
i have waited
i have been waiting
i have waited with patience
i have been waiting patiently
i have been waiting patiently with patience.

i have waited so long
      i have waited to long
      i have waited so long it feal to long.

i have waited a long time
      i have waited a very long time
      i have waited and waited.

i have waited so much
      i have waited to much
      i have waited way to much.

i have waited  last year
      i have waited  this year
      will i have to wait another year?

<b>  Free or Not</b>
      i don't mind waiting or having patience as long as it's in respectable time frame within reason,
      which i and some others felt it wasn't

the wait is now over with me and a big sigh breath of relief shhhhhhhhh!
      sorry But it was time to cut the rope 'so i desided to buy another 3D application and move up and on but not out,
      some people are hobbyist and some aren't
      if your world revolve around waiting then more power to you.

the only wait now is, seeing if it will be on sale at DAZ for $6 Buck's
      and the availability for the (Mac) version of the ZMapper form last Year
      [http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=31281&page=13&pp=15](http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=31281&page=13&pp=15)

my momma said "good things will happen to people that wait in life"
   but if you wait to long you will miss out in Life.

at the time i really Didn’t want to buy another 3D software application
but im really Glade i did after all and i want to thank pixlogic for that :+1:

see my Momma was right;)

Pixol dust:
Positive, forward action.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
( belong to DAZ also:D )

( edit: so, what did you end up with?)