ZBrushCentral

Pixologic User Group Meeting September 2006 - RECAP

[attach=42085]PirateBanner.jpg[/attach]

On September 28, 2006 pirates stormed the city of Los Angeles. The Gnomon School of Visual Effects hosted the latest Pixologic User Group Meeting, where some of the amazingly talented folks at ILM arrived to show how they used ZBrush in their work on “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest”.

The on-screen pirates, though, weren’t the only ones present. Just wait until you see the scurvy crew of scalliwags that entertained attendees before the ILM presentation began!

We’ve put together a story and pictures at ZBrush.com so that those of you who weren’t able to attend in person won’t have missed out on everything. Enjoy!

:large_orange_diamond:small_orange_diamond:large_orange_diamond:small_orange_diamond:large_orange_diamond: Click Here for the Recap :large_orange_diamond:small_orange_diamond:large_orange_diamond:small_orange_diamond:large_orange_diamond:

Be sure to keep an eye on ZBC for information about our next Meeting. We’re not giving away any secrets yet, but they just keep getting better!

Attachments

PirateBanner.jpg

yay i am first. hope you had a good time. sure looks like that fire girl was :slight_smile:

thank you!!!

edit: time for someone to stage an intervention with Ryan!!!

Pleasure to see Pam Hogarth, the years have been kind, would
have tried harder to get there if I knew she was there.

Hey Guys!
For sure it was a blast!
Much was learned on my part and much is already being implemented into
our pipeline at Meteor Studios.
It was great to finally put a face to so many of the great people here in the community.
Thank you all who worked so hard on putting the event together.
Your efforts are appreciated by this Monkey.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey
Modeling Supervisor, Meteor Studios
http://www.meteorstudios.com/anglais.html

Very Cool! Thanks. ;o)

(Hey…I made it into pic #7!)

Yeah…it was a blast (I’m in pic #15 with Scott…haha)
Not to mention I could indulge in super pizza!

Thanks for the virtual Recap!
It seems that you had a good time. :smiley:

Hilarious! Thanks for thinking of me! :slight_smile:

r