ZBrushCentral

"Creatures Walk Among Us"

A resting place for a few twisted creations.

“Ah, hem…I present to you…Skinny Alien Dude and friends” (WIP)
“Is this mike on?”
It’s late, 2:30 a.m. here…and getting a bit punchy.

Felt like doing something a bit more in the “Fun” range… Tired of worrying over trying to get every little detail right. Trying to build up some speed and just play for a change :wink:

After all, it’s supposed to be fun…Isn’t it?

Kudos to Atwookie for generious sharing of the Materials and Lights.
(“Cause that’s how he rolls”):cool:

Shout out to my "ZHomies"©*, and "ZAmigos"©* who’ve been helping me the past couple days on my first post. You know who you are:D
*© (Have to have some fun with the “Z” thing, it leaves itself wide open:) )
(Thanks guys!)
B.Wade Skinny Alien 1.jpg

C and C’s, and suggestions always very welcome.

~BW
(B-Dubb’s):wink:

Wow, great!
Lemo

PS:Tool -> Display Properties->Double makes you see the ‘abnormal’ side of the poly’s so you can see the inner of your head instead of the canvas.

this character is lots of fun. Great work!!!

My eyes! My eyes! They took my eyes!! :wink:

Lemmonado,

Good hearing from you. Thanks for the support, and the tip!:wink: BTW, your an amazing artist! Oh, wait, you have to know that by now. (Aw, hec…I’m telling you anyways:+1: )

LittleDedder,

Cheers “Little-D”! I enjoy your stuff too. Your “Weekend fun” thread was quite good, and I totally understand where the weekend can dissapear to. Trippy material too! Can’t wait till you bless us with some info on it.

Jason, :smiley:

Yea…(Damn) I knew someone was going to say something about that :slight_smile:
I got them around here somewhere…let’s see… Top drawer?..no… Bathroom cabinet?..no…no. Sock drawer!! No?..darn. “Honey!..have you seen my Skinny Alien Dude’s eyes?.. they were just here!!” “Were you cleaning up again?” (I have them, It’s just getting pretty late and I am getting really punchy and tired :wink: ) Bad Zdog!

Thanks ZAmigos!
~BW

I think this is stronger model than your other. Simpler, more original, and good character design and shape.

Womball,

Aw, shucks, man…(Thanks :+1:)
So… I should basically just goof around :wink:

~B-Dubb’s

Check the front pocket (like in a recent CSI New York episode).

Nice head Brian!
Love those sunburst sutures at the top of his skull and brow creases :+1:

Chris

ZAmigos,

This guy is in a bad mood, eh?

What’s he all pissed off about? Let me know?..
(Looks a little bit like moi’…Ok, except for the tiny little cleft in the tip of the nose)

Bad Mamma Jamma3.jpg

(Kudo’s to Atwooki for Mat & Lights…again!)
(A tip of the hat to my very good buddy and fellow wacky-ear fetish amigo Miles Teves. The only other guy I know who has a serious thing for wacky ears, and the only pal from LA who has kept in touch the whole time since I have been in Prague, and the one who recommended me for the job that brought me here) Thanks Miles, your a true friend, and I can’t wait until you come to Prague, Whoo-whoo!) :smiley:

(Must…get…s-l-e-e-p…umf! Plop!, gurgle…)

Again, truely interisted and open to any crits and critiques on this silly rabbit!

~BW

Heck if you got pansy ears and horns like that you should be pissed off! Go back to the genetic pool and get an extra helping!

Just teasing, very cool. :wink:

SirQ says…great modeling. Go to sleep. :wink:

Guys,

Here is another render, using a materials and light supplied by Jason Belec, (Thanks J.B.), with a few tweaks.

Any thoughts anyone??

~Skinny alien test 3.5.jpg BW

Is he blue? :lol:

Jason, they blush in that color. Poor guy forgot the key’s to his UFO and is terribly embarassed right now… lol

Great head! :+1: :+1: :+1:
Lemo

hahah, lemo you a bad bad man!!! :wink:

Whoa, the devilguy’s lookin-a real good. How did-a you make the “scar” on the cheek?

cNc. . . uh, well ,let’s-a see. The skinny alien dude’s eyes are-a real good with da emotions, but the cracks on the skull’s too symmetrical. And why no texture on the blue version? The dark spots-a lookin real good.

Great job! :+1:

And-a btw, I took-a his UFO out-a for a spin. :laughing:

This is really fun.

All that comes to mind is “Blue Moon”

Good!I like you of the second picture.

everythings looking great man. love the pissed off demon.

nice interview in Horror Show, just got mine in the mail and some nice pics, congrats.