ZBrushCentral

Orange Head (WIP)

Original concept drawing belong my talended friend Emrah Elmaslı you can see his works here ( http://www.partycule.com )

I started base mesh from 3dsmax, then deatiling at Z-bursh. Final render and Hair from 3dsmax default scanline render…

I hope you like it… critics & comments are wellcome
thank you
Halil

orange_head_final.jpg

Attachments

emrah_orange_head.jpg

looks like a really twisted and evil Yoda!

Some Wip/Making Of images

[attach=42741]emrah_orange_head.jpg[/attach]
[attach=42742]orange_head_sides.jpg[/attach]
[attach=42743]blueprint.jpg[/attach]
[attach=42744]base_mesh.jpg[/attach]
[attach=42745]z-brush.jpg[/attach]
[attach=42746]hair.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

emrah_orange_head.jpg

orange_head_sides.jpg

blueprint.jpg

base_mesh.jpg

z-brush.jpg

hair.jpg

love the sculpt and your friends art is exceptional

Great job. This looks awesome. I love the painting too! :slight_smile: Can’t wait to see more. :slight_smile:

r

Now this is the way to start!! Very nice concepts, great presentation of an idea to get us excited. Wonderful beginning, there is nothing like planning. What a wonderful suprise! :wink:

i love both.concept art and modeling work!
Alex Oliver

…of Tintin! :smiley:
Super drawing painting modeling! :+1:

That’s an excellent interpretation of the drawing. Really great hair as well. You did a good job of capturing the feeling of the character.

Thank you for all comments friends.

Actually i think this picture much more resemble to original concept: ![oh_detail009.jpg|1197x911](upload://t4pYumMXrZ7szfAhJTXUQ8e9JYE.jpeg)

I still working on skin shader and texturing. I hope i can do the texture in soon.
sorry for my bad english

Attachments

oh_detail010.jpg

oh_detail011.jpg

Wonderful so far in fact. Over emphasis is fine, it’s easy to tone down later. Besides, it’s part of what is so striking about this character. :wink:

Don’t worry about the english, we could all do with improvement in that area. My teachers from school won’t acknowledge I was a student much less straight A’s in advanced english curriculums. :wink:

excellent rendering. I love the style…without texture…rough…AWESOME!
I also like the concept drawing.I’ve seen Emrah’s works on CGSOCIETY.ORG-great artist!

This one is going to be MAGIC!

I’m seeing some top row material bro, what app are you using for the hair?

Wow…thius is wonderful! this piece belongs to Top Row!! :+1: :+1: