ZBrushCentral

prince des lions

Hello,

Looking at some sculptures that are in the Louvre, I thought to make something looks like these sculptures… but… I must learn many many more hehe … even so this was a great exercise… hope you like…
wings 3d+3d max for base meshes, zbrush for sculpting, 3dmax-vray for rendering…I’ll be posting updates as soon as possible… thx

![prince_des_lions5_wip.JPG|999x750](upload://3qMMyHkyI54HE6rAY5MSenW5H94.jpeg)![prince_des_lions7_wip.JPG|975x750](upload://iae35MulExvLaVYUSDln9RhZIcL.jpeg)![1.jpg|100x76](upload://fcFe9zO4gwsUkiF6wrzi6agheuJ.jpeg)

Wow…what a beautiful model. The presence of the man is very regal…and elegance… the 2 beasts are also very expressive and captivating! :+1: :+1:

Good modeling:+1:

TD

Really nice modeling! The only thing I can see that doesn’t look quite right is where the human’s knuckles mee the fingers. Just a little off there, but everything else looks spectacular!

Terrific sculpt. Top Row marks from me! It would be great to see a stereo lithography version. Like your big cats too.

WOW!!! top row!! great Wanddo!!
one of the best sculpts i’ve see here!!
Alex Oliver

really great work!!!

This is a very impressive sculpt, except for the front most hand. The fingers could use a bit more tapering so they don’t so even. And your knuckles look arthritic for a young guy and the skin between each finger is a bit too high. The lions work rather well too, nice poses for them.

nice work

Wandddo,

Extremly nice.
What exactly do you think you need to learn more of? Certainly not modeling:+1:

Great job, and the classic stuff makes for good inspiration. Glad it is still appreciated by some.

Well worth the time and effort you’ve put into it.
Thank you for sharing it with us all.

~BW

Really great modelling!!! Excellent work.

I haven’t made a reply to any threads other than my own, in a long time, but this one needs it. While I don’t really like this type of sculpting, don’t get me wrong, I love the sculpt, but the style isn’t my flavor is all, it is fantastic to see a sculpt of a full character. All these heads are getting really old. Your sculpt is a breath of fresh air for me.

the level of detail is amazing, the lighting, and rendering looks fantastic as well. I especially like the wrinkles in the cloth.

But the main point of this post is, thanks a lot for posting a fantstic FULL character, not another boring head. Great job. :+1:

Hey Wandddo,

I think you did a great job with this piece. I think you nailed it. Are you going to texture it next or just leave it more like statues?

Cheers,
Nate Nesler

Wow guys!! Many thanks for the comments!!!

SolidSnakexxx TrapDoor willbrown1 LittleDedder wissler Mr.Monster DigitalDreamer ReplicA: Thanks a lot guys!!! It’s great hear that kind words!!! Really much appreciated:) again many thanks

KrakenCMT womball Thanks a lot for the comment guys! I’ll repair the problems on the hand in the next update:) my sister had warned me about it hehe:lol: again thanks

alexleia Hi my friend!! Thanks a lot for the comment! Really appreciated to hear these kind words;)

MatrixNAN Thanks a lot for the comment guy! I thought to make something like statues… I like very much the polished marble aspect:)

Here more shots of the lion…

![lion_wip8.JPG|800x734](upload://hU5AhyEyI3odJqdTBfRwJ6bklAy.jpeg)![lion_shader.JPG|916x863](upload://hxdYqXUh19QsrTi5zFGVfefTnLW.jpeg)

Nice job on the lion.

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST ZBRUSH USERS I HAVE SEEN ON THIS WEB SITE.

Great! Five stars from me, keep it up. :+1:

Thats breathtaking work dude !!! I love it ! This deserves to be in the Top Row !

5 Stars !:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You might try a tad bit of translucency. It looks great without it but I think it adds a nice effect to marble.

5 Stars for the sculpt alone, I wish I had skills even remotely like yours. I’d love to see more of your work