Member Follow User Gallery

Why are his hands so little? the wrist to finger tip area seems very wrong, or I just have large hands It looks good, just basic things such as perportion seem to be over looked in areas.

HAhahaa, Stimpack, I gotta assume you've never seen the Drones before. Beefy hands, and proportions, tiny gloves that stop, hand-side, before the wrists. This guy would fit right in.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Jeremy

Visit my site: https://jeremys.artstation.com/ and email me at: replica63@hotmail.com Available for freelance work.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up "Spot On"

The texture looks killer sofar!!I finally got to see the spotty spot detail on him
    Crits Ahead >>
    1) I can see his veins in the normalmap,but not in the diffuse;Maybe add some tint of blue/black over them,and maybe add some veins around his mouth too[the area around his teeth should be very dark]
    2)His armour looks brand new;It needs some "Grungification" as Epic puts it
    Last edited by sriram; 11-25-06 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Removed "suggestions"
    Sri Ram Chandra - Co-Founder/Character Artist
    Little Red Zombies | ArtStation

Yeah jeremy, your locust would fit right in within the game, though he'd be the runt of the litter. Now all you have to do is figure out how to get him into the game. I'm no programmer, but I think if you save him on a disc and than smash that disc into the game disc a couple of times, that ought to do it.

Default good one

LOL, Black Crane
    New zbrusher

Black Crane, Hahahaa, you're right, he'd be the runt. But he would still fit. I'll try your suggestion with the cd, and see if it works. If it does, I'll make a tutorial on it.

Domodab, LOL, indeed.

Sriram, sriram, sriram... I'll talk to you about your suggestions later.

In the mean time, there will probably be no updates today, as my niece and nephews are here, and I'm spending all day with them. See ya tomorrow.

Happy turkey-day.

Jeremy

Visit my site: https://jeremys.artstation.com/ and email me at: replica63@hotmail.com Available for freelance work.

Update time again. I've dinged up, and scratched up his armor a bit, and made some various other changes. Enjoy.

LocustTexture_05.jpg

Jeremy

Thumbs up

Cool update,his armour is looking more authentic now
    How about putting some mud/dirt on his boots ?
    Sri Ram Chandra - Co-Founder/Character Artist

Member Follow User Gallery

Hey Rep, the textures really coming along. I like the skin/tattoo going from his shoulder up to his head. Are you gonna pose this guy with a weapon aswell?

so far, texture is comming nice man.... but donno some areas in the mesh are looking really boxy man and standing out. the area where the arm and the hand transition happens, the elbow and tricep area, these areas are really showing out in the silohouette...
    Ankit Garg - Co-Founder/Character Artist

Whats this ? ;/
    LocustTexture_05.jpg

great modeling and texturing just the feet seem very small for such a big guy
    Does the moon actually possess such, strange powers or is it all just,....lunacy?

Alrighty, the kids just left, so I have time to answer some questions, and comments.

sriram, good idea, I'll do just that.

eboy, I've been thinking about a gun, and I'm gonna go ahead and try it. (don't get your hopes up, sriram, I'm talking about the locust gun, NOT the chainsaw gun) I got some decent refrences for the locust gun, so I don't see why not.

Smooth_Criminal, it's gonna look low poly in areas, cause it is low poly. There's no way around it, it's gonna happen, like it or not. Sorry.

slocik, that is what is commonly known in the industry as a , "****-up" I'll fix it, thanks for the heads up.

LIQUIDSNEEK, I'll look into the feet, but just keep in mind, his boot around the calf and shin areas are going forward a bit, over the actual foot. That makes it look a little smaller than it is, but like I said, I'll look into fixing it.

Thanks for the comments, and crits, everyone. Since I have some more time, I'll get back to tweaking the low poly a bit. Then comes the gun, then comes the pose, then comes whatever I decide to put around him, and an attempt at a proper render. Thanks again, and see ya soon.

Jeremy

Hi Replica! Really good model so far! My only suggestion goes to the same detail mentioned for LIQUIDSNEEK... but you said that you'll be fixing it Congrats for the great works in your gallery guy! Excelent models.. I liked very much especially the girl... I met a girl similar to her but she's a normal human hahaha again congrats and keep it up
    regards

Wandddo, I messed around with the feet, but they look to big to me now. Don't really like them that big... Thanks for the comments on my gallery. To be honest, they're all old work, around 2005, give or take. I REALLY need to update that thing soon, and witht he models I've done this past few months, I think I will.

Here's an update for some of the low poly issues, and a gun for him to use. I know the gun doesn't look exactly like the one in the game, not even close really, but I want the focus on the character more, so it's all good.

LocustTexture_06.jpg

Jeremy

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast