ZBrushCentral

White Death

[White-Death-CGT-zbr.jpg]White-Death-CGT-SealCU-zbr.jpg

i finaly finished this piece:D…it is my first project in zbrush and my first 3 models (shark seal and fish). I used 3dsmax’s mental ray for the render and did a little photoshoppin’ on the final pic…enjoy :smiley:

Which one wins!!! Come on, don’t leave us hanging! :wink:

dang good looking pic!!! Love it.

On land the elephant seal would win I suspect, but in the water, the great white has home town advantage.:smiley:

5 stars

Ron

Everything Looks Good!
So Happy To See A Complete Composition Like This.
Great Motion Blur On The Little Fishes Too.

Five Stars For You !
~BW

that is ONE BIG seal…or a small white shark hehehhe

however it’s a good image
my only comment is the ration in size is not really acurate…but who cares eh :+1:

Heck of a Joke that Sea Elephant is telling that shark. Almost rips him apart. Sad that we can’t hear it…
Lemo
:+1: :+1: :+1:

PS:Three anchovies are going into a bar and…

Jason Belec haha…the most that the seal cand get out of this is to escape without getting killed:D

Ron Harris hehe thank you m8 i apreciate it. Yeah i suppose that on the land the seal would win:D. 5 stars wow…thank you…i’m glad my hard work is paying off. I apreciate all the help you gave me in this project…your advices were very valuable to me

Mr.Monster replies like yours are every artists dream. Thank you so much for the stars and for the comments

ashaiad it may appear that way because of the angle but i made the models after real anatomical proportions and ratio. The shark is 7 meters long and the seal is 4 meters. Both this dimensions are the maximum lenght that the 2 species can reach

lemonnado lol maybe i should add some floating bubbles with text like in comic books :))

dude, i’m looking at the image and drooling over my keyboard! amazing work! love everything about it!

Yeah man very well done piece, i totally dig it
Just got one comment but its just because i watch to much discovery and animal planet lol. Usually first attack of great white shark is from below as they see the silhouette of the prey on top of the water, one strong bite so theyll know their preys not gona be able to run off anytime soon.

But dude this works just as well.

C-I-D hehe thank you man…i’m so glad you like it that much :smiley:

Soulstealer yes you are probably right…but there are probably some exceptions :D. I thought about that kind of an atack but…i couldnt find the right camera angle for that…it just seemed to hide the detail of the models. Thank you very much man for your c&c i apreciate them
I must extend a big THANK YOU to all the members of this forum. Your work is spectacular and it pushes me to greater and better models. You are all an inspiration for me

[White-Death-CGT-dark-copyri.jpg]

ok this is the final image…a m8 suggested these color adjustments and i think they look a lot better

:grimacing: i don’t know who that guy was but, he must have a very good graphical eye, indeed, those minor tweekings in the colors give it a better look. :+1:

oh, and a piece of advice for those that give comments like: “it doesn’t look real because i saw something different on Animal Planet”… look people this is a digital artork forum, try to focus on the artwork, speak about the lighting, the the colors, the modelling and the picture as an whole, start thinking in terms of art and techinique!

Dude that looks gorgeous, luv the new color adjustments!!!

I never said that C-I-D, i was just stating the mere fact that my judgement might be a bit biased cuz of my overall understanding of animals and their behaviors thats all.

Paint on some water motion/bubbles and we have a very exciting moment in time. :wink:

most excellent work…I agree with Jason… great sense of motion and action and drama you have created…simply love it…and both of my children love it as well.

thnx for sharing

Ron

i’m sorry soulstealer if i offended you, that was never my intention, it’s just that i’ve been tracking this image on other websites and most of the coments went like that, i wasn’t referring to you, but i wanted to point out that after all it’s all just art, and it should be comented on as a piece of art, it’s not neceserely a reproduction of reality, and here, johnny caputered amazingly a motion scene, it gives a sense that some frames will follow and it leaves us hangin’ maybe reality would have been a lot more dull…

again i apologize if you were offended

oh, and btw, i still believe it’s a great picture :wink: