Member Follow User Gallery

Default WIP Panzars ZORG DHAR-GUL

Well Here is something im working on just to challenge myself because the original model + sketch that he did looked ever so complicated. This is pretty much a lower res version of Panzars Zorg Dhar-Gul which could be found here http://www.panzar.com/Brot.html I pretty much normal mapped the details through zbrush and base mesh was build in max, and heres a quick render of it.

Textured.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Your guy looks nice. Maybe you should change the light settings, seems too dark to me, impossible to see details.

The stuff on that page you linked is amazing, great looking characters and videos. I watched one of the videos with the dragon flying around 20 times.

Yeah Panzars stuff is amazing thats why i tried to do a lower res version of this character. My model only with the basic geometry was 14,000 tri's i had to go up a sub division for the normals to wrap around right on some of them. Heres one without the texture.

Normal_bump_Alpha_Spec.jpg

Talking Done

I know that you guys like it fully rendered full done and all that so here it is, my version of Panzars Zorg Dhar-Gul

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Good job soulstealer
    Long dead links removed...