ZBrushCentral

FIRST POST(take 2...)

Hi there,

My latest work,Zbrush for sculpting and Zapplink for textures…

Render whith vray in max…Still need some work but I hope you like it

All comments and critiques are welcome

A different render (lighting inspired by maddam of course :slight_smile: …)

And the body WIP:

![01_01.jpg|608x800](upload://A29QDuKGvsViWbkAA7X7fcUsexH.jpeg)![01_02.jpg|608x800](upload://61axXE0mMW1kNGka30hmRcnJ9kw.jpeg)![01_03.jpg|608x800](upload://bd30Rwb3fuYFFAleqBp8fKvOoTC.jpeg)

wow, looks good! you got my 5

Yeah, great work

5*

Mah gawt that is hawt! Amazing work man, just amazing. Five stars from me easily.

I really wanted to see this one man. I saw the original thumb up there and when I clicked on it and it took me to an “invalid link” page I was like, “awww…” but now I’m like, “YAY!” Definantly worth the visit.

that’s one hell of a first post my friend! excellent creature!

X L ENT!!! Maybe a bit much sss in the traps, but still really nice!

I say 5 stars and TOP ROW

Yeah dude, that’s simply awesome. I envy you greatly :stuck_out_tongue: hehe. Keep it up :slight_smile:

Less sss transparent effect and perhaps less reflective eyes. Its hard to tell with the lightin and the lack of eye textures yet. What’s his bottom half going to look like? Goat or human like, or something stranger?

crazy ppl do crazy works :+1:
5 stars ;]

…thanks a lot guys,Im very pleased that you like that…

womball:yeah,I agree…there is a lot of SSS…but its always fun to play whith those things when you work on personal work…:slight_smile: I have this other render whith less SSS…thanks for the suggestion…

![00_01.jpg|608x800](upload://xkjeWpG7stWPblPvJD952coOi1H.jpeg)

Really nice!

Hey do you come from vancouver?

Great way to start off your first post! Looking good. Eager to see what your next post brings - Oh, and welcome to ZBrush Central’s forums. :smiley:

The rendering is very good

:grimacing: That’s fantastic! 5 stars, Top Row stuff I say! :+1:

hey MR.BAHU!

-very nice work. i like the design and his skinny hands.

-r

Awesome work indeed! could you please show us a bit of your textures?

very good work !!

I like this a lot. Excellent sculpt and render! Looking forward to seeing this finished.

Nice job man,he is looking good