ZBrushCentral

Liopleurodons Ferox

Hello!
I’m working with the modeller Marc Boulay on paleo-illustrations for scientific reconstitutions.
We used ZBrush for the mesh, Zapp-link for textures and Photoshop for integration.

Please, tell me what you think!

![liopleurodons2.jpg|850x638](upload://kH1Iu4N1kuC6sDBAu24qwTkSNkm.jpeg)![icon1.jpg|100x76](upload://ry6CKHfI6ZTyOVyQDeHpsWRKK7h.jpeg)

Looks great. I´d wish to do something like this myself.

Thumbs up

…understood why all french museum natural, antropological, ethnological, paleontological, Le Louvre, Musee Grevin, …etc don’t yet use Zbrush ! :roll_eyes:
It’s the perfect tool for vivid scuplture!
Your example show that!
This pedagogic aspect (script) is an another power of ZB :slight_smile:
(a little Script? for the Zbc forum :wink:

Video Demo of all monsters!!
Sound Music ! A must !!!
Examples of all Making of
never seen such great video about Zbrush!
TOP MENU
for sure!!!
How can I missed your sites Sylvia & Marc :sunglasses:
Sylvia Lorrain :sunglasses:

Marc Boulay all Zbrush & many videos demos :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

C’est tout simplement magnifique! :+1: :+1: :+1:
Bravo Sylvia & Marc :sunglasses:
Peu être un peu petite l’image : très bien maintenant :slight_smile:
Si vous avez 5 minutes Zbrush.fr :wink:

for your posts!
Frenchy Pilou, we are really happy you visited our sites!
… Maximum respect for your work, researchs and help… :wink:
We agree with you about museums: ZBrush is the perfect tool for all kinds of reconstructions and we try to devellop ZBrush philosophy in this way…

Here is the reconstruction made by Marc Boulay
www.marcboulay.net

![liopleurodonsNB.jpg|992x735](upload://wZxbxvSQewjttgV0fWloQyb8J3S.jpeg)

Great work. :+1: What an interesting web site - absolutely wonderful collection of work.

I missed this one, and wanted to say how wonderful it looked. Who doesn’t love well done dino’s??!!

Great pose. :wink:

I mean it feels when i miss using zapplink for so long and find so many great artists using it to create amazing stuff :slight_smile:

Great work

…to their sites above?
You will be astonished! :+1:
And this one full of Zbrush works? :sunglasses:(move over the image and go & return)

Sylvia, apologies for copying your image put I think many people have missed this thread because no thumbnail appears (when you don’t include the image in your post).liopleurodons2_thumb.jpg

Love it , i especially like liopleurodonts so i really enjoyed it :sunglasses:

Precioso.:+1: :+1: :+1:

Simply there are no words. Super.

Wow thats great! Composited beautifuly!

Only crit is it needs a better sense of scale, one there fins would be as big as a couch

Nice use of ZBrush! :slight_smile: Do you ‘print’ any of the models out using 3D printers or just use them as prototypes for handmade sculptures?

this is my favourite dinosaur :+1:, great work

Wonderful art…been a dino fan since the first trip to a museum!

…if you like this! And Marc Boulay too, 'cos HE made the reconstruction… :smiley:

If you are interessed about modeling, please visit

[color=black] www.marcboulay.net , you will see his 3D work with ZBrush and also his mind as a sculptor. This person and his site learns me a lot, everyday… but I hope other people will find here what they want, simply because it’s a real life school…
Specially for modellers…:+1: :+1: :+1:

If you want to see more about our approach of life (Zbrush & photos) >>> [www.hox. fr](http://www.hox. fr)

Thank you, all of you, [color=dimgray]for your visits and posts here.

About Liopleurodons ferox, they vere so big! the biggest predators !!!
25 meters and 40 tonnes! (I speak in french)… Anyway: my appartment could 'nt receive them (…) and nobody could dive with them… fortunately! (on l’a échappé belle ***en français dans le texte.)

Encore merci à tous, give me a little while to answer…
Sylvia

…if you like this! And Marc Boulay too, 'cos HE made the reconstruction… :smiley:

If you are interessed about modeling, please visit
www.marcboulay.net , you will see his 3D work with ZBrush and also his mind as a sculptor. This person and his site learns me a lot, everyday… but I hope other people will find here what they want, simply because it’s a “real life school”…
Specially for modellers…:+1: :+1: :+1:

If you want to see more about our approach of life (Zbrush & photos) >>> www.hox. fr

Thank you, all of you, for your visits and posts here.

About Liopleurodons ferox, they vere so big! the biggest predators !!!
25 meters and 40 tonnes! (I speak in french)… Anyway: my appartment could 'nt receive them (…) and nobody could dive with them… fortunately! (on l’a échappé belle ***)

Encore merci à tous, give me a little while to answer…
Sylvia

Impressive beasts…especially if you count the amount of work each critter is…and what you 2 have done is bloody amazing !

cool!
j’adore…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: