ZBrushCentral

Emily Fang's Modeling Reel

Hi,:smiley:

This is Emily Pei-Chun Fang. I recently graduated from Vancouver Film School.
Here is my Demo Reel. Hope you will like it!!!^_________^

1.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

Very impressive work emilypcfang. In fact, some of the best presentation I’ve seen in years. I was so expecting the first model to explode to life and then what a surprise it did! Not quite as I had expected, but very well done. Loved the scene, just right. You have a bright future. :wink:

Great Job! I agree with Jason there is a bright future for you. :slight_smile:

Words can’t describe those textures so I make them up. :smiley:

Your textures are simply stunning! Very nice presentation, very clean, I just felt a little rushed though the technical stuff like wireframes, even your contact info appeared for only a second… other than that, excellent modeling presentation! I loved the fact that you took the time to show the courtyard scene in different environment lighting! AWESOME TOUCH! fity trillion stars and best wishes!:smiley:

Hi Emily,

Very nice reel. Could you provide some details about how ZBrush was used in its creation?

Fantastic. great job.

awesome work!:slight_smile:

great job emilypcfang :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

i love the woman-insect :wink:

To PSTCHOART:
Thank you! Im so happy that you like her!!!

To rikdaren:
Thank you!!!

To Maugeemilio:
Thank you!

To aurick:
Thank you! actually I only use zbrush for bump map for the character.
I want to see how detail that i can actually by modeling her.
I now want to model one character only use zbrush. need some practice i think.

To Firerbert:
Thank you! Some people said that to me too that i didnt have enough time to show my wireframe or contact info. I just dont want people to get bored by seeing those things… but I do agree with you…they are too fast…

To noSkillz:
Thank you!!!

To Longsight:
Thank you!!!

To Jason Belec:
Thank you! I was planning to do more animation with her…but due to time consuming. However, i am so exciting when i see her move…^^

How many computers did you use to render at school?

hahahah congratulations you’re done and ready for the industry I’m just curious how you’re going to finish modelling your guy

good luck

Emily!

Marvelous work! I have no doubt your talents will take as far as you dare to dream!

Extraordinary! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

liked that reel, looks absolutely great. :+1:

I loved your demo reel. A great presentation.

Nice work, a lot of tallent…like the other guys said,bright futur in the industry for sure…

Your demo is AMAZING, now that I have seen the beauty of your work, I really hope i can produce a demo reel as nice as yours. Congrats

:smiley:
To ANIMILL:
Thank you! umm…I spent a lot of time to render all these stuff…
Haha… I will try to finish my guy as soon as I can…
I really wanna see what can I come up with!!

To willbrown1:
Thank You! There’s still so much things to learn!!!
I will try my best!!!

To Erklaerbar:
Thank You!!

To DigitalDreamer:
Thank You!

To MR.BAHU:
Thank You!!!

To CassandraRoth@Centre:
Thank You! I believe everyone can has a really good presetation as long as they enjoy what they do. :wink: