ZBrushCentral

shiryu de Saint Seiya

Que tal, hace rato que no posteaba, pero aqui estoy otra vez.

Ahora haciendo al dragon shiryu, aqui les dejo el casco, le faltan detalles que refinar pero se aceptan sugerencias. Gracias.

base en 3d max, detalle en zbrush, render en vray.

Hi, some time ago not posting, but here I am again.

Now doing to the dragoon shiryu, here I leave the helmet, still lacks details to refine but suggestions are accepted. Thanks.

base in 3d max, detail in zbrush, vray render.

casco 1.jpg

Attachments

casco 2.jpg

casco 3.jpg

Very cool helmet design and great render! :+1:
I like the brushed metal look.

Finally I finished the whole set (don´t ask me about the scenario it was just to practice interior lighting, I know it doesn´t have anything to do with the caracter).

Base Mesh was made in 3D max, few face details and textures in ZBrush, render in Mental Ray with GI and hair and fur,then I made the composition in Photoshop with a pass of ambient occlusion, I had a very noticeable failure in the hair composition but I would like that someone expert in hair could advice me to improve it.

Please commet I would really appreciate. :slight_smile: Thank you

Shiryu 1.JPG

Fine intregation and models.I feel the hair could do wirh some highlights (her left side)as the sun coming from the right is quite strong.:+1:

Thanks, calum5ZB, you’re right, I’ll try to fix it. :slight_smile:

Cool render. :slight_smile:

I don’t know much about rendering hair but her right bicep looks a bit ‘blobby’ to me. Maybe you could define the shapes of her arm more to match the strong shapes in her face.

Thanks Marsyas, jeje, This character is a male, but yeah his arm is a bit blobby.

I love Saint Seiya! Too bad it never had an impact in the US.

Allthough too clean, I like your armor, but the character modeling could use some help. Eventhough in the series they weren’t the most physically accurate people, I think you should work on the muscle accuracy a little, you know, maybe define some mayor features in the arms and face, that give him a more masculin look…after all…shiryu is a bad ass!
I would also add some mayor dents, and scratches to the armor to give it a less plastic look.

Good luck man!:+1: