ZBrushCentral

Stumpy the Dino

Just sketched this guy last night and thought he’d be a great character for zbrush. Have some possible animation plans for him in the future. All C&C’s welcome.
dino2.jpg

interesting head and nice toes! would like to see his forearms and belly done really nice also, good job

Love this little critter! Beautiful work so far. :wink:

Like this guy, is he going to have eyes in those big sockets?

Thanks for the compliments all! I will be putting some big floating eyes and eyebrows in once the body is done. Want him to be expressive with his eyes when all is said and done. Will also be furthering the arms but probably not too much on the belly. Now on to texturing and finer details…

Finished with the texturing. Now on to putting him in Maya. Had a prob with projection master and texture creases that i’ve had before.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=41333

Any help with this would be appreciated!

Thats a cool dinosaur design

Nice update.

If you name him ‘Barney’, I’m having some people pay you a visit. The kind of people you never really want to know exist. They work in my ‘negotiations/collections’ division with a 100% success. They like their jobs. :wink:

Just an update. Haven’t been on the forum for awhile because i’ve been busy with work and working on this animated short. Liked this character so much started of on my own animated short starring him. Almost finished with it (hopefully!!). Been a good learning experience (Shake is fun!) and I think ive used zbrush for every piece of geometry. Just posting a couple screen shots of it and my work on my other character in the animation. I’ve learned quite a few tricks just from stumpy to my new character which is cool. Thanks for looking!
Main_pic1.jpg

Attachments

screenshots.jpg

New character. Next update should be the finished animation.

[attach=64625]butterfly_body.jpg[/attach]

[attach=64626]head.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

butterfly_body.jpg

head.jpg