Default My 2007 game model reel

I finnally got my reel done, and up on my site. Check it out, and lemme know what you think, and if there's any problems getting it, or viewing.

http://replica.web1000.com/maingal.htm

It's at the top, kinda hard to miss. Thanks for looking.

reel.jpg
    Last edited by ReplicA; 01-19-07 at 06:37 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Jeremy

Visit my site: https://jeremys.artstation.com/ and email me at: replica63@hotmail.com Available for freelance work.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Amazing work on that reel.Some of the best work Ive seen!Bye cal

Thumbs up Nice Reel

Nice lowpoly reel dude;I like the Mother a lot,great job
    Sri Ram Chandra - Co-Founder/Character Artist
    Little Red Zombies | ArtStation

From Studio City, Calif. Currently in sunny Prague!

Jerimy,

Very nice reel. Wish you all the best.
    ~BW

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

Cool. Nice to see that tutorial end up in here ReplicA. All looks great, I'm not a game guy, however you seem to have a good grasp of structure. All the best.
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Nice Reel...the mama's very hot

Ah, thanks guys. I'm really glad you like the reel, and glad that you were able to get it without enough problems to tell me about them.

calum5ZB, thanks for that, man.

sriram, glad you like the Dark Mother. She was fun to make.

Mr.Monster, thanks for the comments and the well wishes. I could use all the luck I can get.

Jason Belec, thanks, bro. Again, I can use all the luck I can get. And I really liked the blade worm (the tutorial model), so he HAD to go in there.

SolidSnakexxx, very glad you liked her. People have always said I made "manly" women, so it's nice to her I finally got it right.

I'll definitely keep you guys updated on the job search. Hopefully I'll have some good news for you soon. And again, thanks for the comments, and checking out my reel.

Jeremy

Visit my site: https://jeremys.artstation.com/ and email me at: replica63@hotmail.com Available for freelance work.

very nice jeremy! you've really improved the past year. all the newer ones are "wows!" best of luck as always...

Thanks, Pete, it's always nice to hear that I've improved. For a while there, I back-slid, and did worse work than I have in a loong time, and you never wanna do that. I don't know why it happened, but it did. I'm just glad I'm out of that slump now.

I'm trying some new stuff right now, I'm making a model that's pre-posed, and just sculpting on it with symmetry off. It's fun, and different for me.

Anyway, hopefully I'll have something new for you guys soon. And news about a job would be nice *cough*buy some of my turbosquid models*cough*

[EDIT] Oh, and thanks for the stars guys, appreciate that
    Last edited by ReplicA; 01-20-07 at 02:04 PM.

Jeremy

Congratulations on getting that done. Good luck!
    Long dead links removed...

Member Follow User Gallery

Hey rep, I havn't been trawling these forums much recently so I did a search for posts by you and this one came up top

Glad to see you have your new folio up and running although I can't seem to download it :S

Have a look if there is a prob, maybe its just my machine messing up. Anyway wouldn't mind viewing your reel buddy.

Hmmm, that's pretty weird. I clicked the link, and it brought some encryption looking text, but I right clicked, save as, and it worked, so try that. If it still doesn't work for you, I'll see about getting it to you another way.

Jeremy

Member Follow User Gallery

Hey, your reel is looking good man. It certainly shows you have knowledge of low poly modeling which is going to be a bonus if your looking for jobs within the games industry. This is what your aiming for right?

I remember you said your next model was going to be a high poly one, possibly for animation? Anyway have you started on this? I would be interested to see it in development

Thanks Eboy, I'm really glad you liked it. I did start and get most way through a high res model, but as it sits, it's not oging anywhere right now. I might pick it up again later, but I gotta focus on getting work.

On a personal note, I gotta ask, WTF does it take to get top row now days? This is bordering on the ridiculous, again I'm ignored... I've been told it might be because I do low poly work, but then the rainbow six stuff got top row (not that it didn't deserve it, it was AWESOME work).

I don't know, whatever... I give up. Whatever it is the ZBC crew wants for top row, I'm just not giving it to them. Story of my ****in life...

Jeremy

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

The question, is are you doing this to be on the Top Row - ego, or to show your abilities for possible work - capability. I think way too many people believe they deserve 'Top Row'. I'm not implying your work isn't good, just that your belief of what defines the quality of your work is perhaps a little skewed.
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast