ZBrushCentral

Charlie: Interplanetary Weapons Peddler

This is an in-house character created at Hatch Studios Ltd.

Charlie is Sammy’s intergalactic partner in crime. Together, they recklessly cruise the universe causing an insurmountable amount of trouble and leaving a trail of broken hearts behind them. While Sammy evolved from a long line of once noble and oddly refined reptilian ancestors, Charlie was a runaway offshoot from a biological swine and pit bull DNA mixing experiment gone horribly wrong. As a result, Charlie lacks the minimal capacity of intellect required for self preservation, and had it not been for his favorite personal ACME laser blaster lifted from ‘Convenience Z’ in the Delta Quadrant, his species would have long since perished having put the universe in a better place. Charlie’s quite the trigger-happy madcap he appears to be and some have incredulously compared him to a particular president from the late 21st century on planet earth*. While civilian sightings of Charlie are extremely rare, we managed to get our hands on this particular mug shot taken moments before he busted out of the joint with Sammy’s help.

*Un-named president was later responsible for destruction of planet earth.

Charlie was modeled, sculpted and textured using ZBrush, and rendered with VRay 1.47.03. It was polished in Photoshop where the background was also created.

Credits:
Directed by Richard Rosenman
Exec Produced by Randi Yaffa
Modeling and sculpting by Joel Mongeon
Design, posing, lighting, texturing, rendering and compositing by Richard Rosenman

Produced at Hatch Studios Ltd.4594b94147aef.jpg

Outstanding model with great render :slight_smile: Definately a top row stuff

Awesome! This will be in the Top Row at any moment :+1:
Lets see the un-textured model :wink:

Beautiful! More of this stuff, love it!! Can’t wait to see the rest of the Space Bandits! :wink:

Cool stuff!! I always enjoy the not so serious. Had a look at your production site and reel too…awesome!! Looking forward to more!

…Gallactic ! :+1:

hahaha very cool !

Hysterical, almost Spherical, ha,ha. :wink: Great work. :+1:

top shelf?

Cute!

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

absolutely love it:+1:

I love the character and the bio who could the un-named president be I wonder?

Regards,

Will

he’s killer love him

WOW !!!
Excelent work.
Good style and very good render and your other pictures are very nice.:smiley:

Nice character Design…i like that

Cool! Nice character design, cool pose. Let’s see him animated :wink:

leaving a trail of broken hearts behind them

Shouldn’t that be broken mirrors?

A fantastic character - I love the little twists in his ears and the way his eyes meet.

Great character. Great site. Did I say “Great” :+1:

Nice character. . .would love to see the wires:D

Keep em coming

great! very cute character