ZBrushCentral

Cadillac Hank - Mobster

Here is something I’ve worked on for over 7 months on and off devoting what ever free time to it. Originally it was part of a skin shading - rendering challenge over at subdivision modeling forum. The challenge provided a simple base mesh originally created by Mark Cushley , I used zbrush to sculpt higher details into the base mesh. The textures were all built from scratch either painting directly in zbrush or combing procedural textures and hand painting in zbrush. The rendering was done in mental ray using a few factory shaders and mostly my own personal custom MR shaders. any C&C welcomed, Thanks…

monkeySml.jpg

Higher Rez Version

:slight_smile: any kind of feedback would be nice!!!

the sculpting seems well done (its kinda had with all the hair) but the eye look really nice.

Regards,

Will

…is firstly dangerous for trees :wink:
Cool image :cool:

hey Longsight don’t quit understand what you mean about the hair? could you explain some on it.

Frenchy Pilou thx’s maybe a picture like this with smokey the bear would be real funny! :lol:

I just meant that with the hair you can’t see the geomery at the top of the head thats all.

Regards,

Will

:slight_smile: OO ok well here are some snaps of the zbrush mesh. Not much to see on the head since I knew I was gonna cover it up with hair didn’t waste my time.

monkeyShade.jpg