ZBrushCentral

Beast ...i guess

hi every1,
its my first post in this forum:D ,
m new to zbrush,postin my work:rolleyes: ,
the character is inspired from ALEX HUGUET rhino man:confused: ,
comments and critics r most welcome,
this was the base mesh created in max,its high poly,coz i was tryin to improve ma modellin skills:rolleyes:

basemesh_level1.jpg
the rest of the mesh is in progress,

thanxx

Attachments

basemesh_level1_back.jpg

level2_subdiv_back.jpg

level2_subdiv_front.jpg

level3_back.jpg

level3_front.jpg

This is looking really nice. Can’t wait til you apply the Z-power to the model :slight_smile: and be sure to post the detailed version + texture :wink:

Very nice start, good base mesh :slight_smile: keep it up and keep us posted

thanx guyz for appriciating ma work,

aah man,really i was so screwed all day long:mad: ,first of all my system wasnt able to take the mesh to level 6 ,coz its aint that high config. one,so i had to do all the detailin on level 5 which was a hell offa pain in my rear …
and above from them all my .ztl file got corrupted due to some reason:confused: ,

i was feelin like jus take one baseball bat n start smashin ma CPU:mad: ,

but neways somehow managed give as much of detail on level 5 :rolleyes: ,

here r some updates,

arm1.jpg

Attachments

arm2.jpg

arm3.jpg

arm4.jpg

arm3.jpg

The hi frequency detail is a bit to heavy and could be softened a bit. If you disable quick when your rendering in zbrush, you will see a much smoother version of your character. I would push some of the muscle forms more, especially in the forearms. They are hinted at, but they could use more defintion to counteract with the rough skin.

Wow… just fantastic. The detail is great and your original model flow is flawless… very nice.

You’re off to a great start :slight_smile: keep it up friend

Bulk up those fingers, and especially the thumb

…no necessary :smiley:
Have happy Zbrushing! :cool:

yeah ur right @x_titan
the thumb was bothering me too:confused: ,
sop some changes in the thumb:p ,

arm11.jpg

Attachments

arm33.jpg

Nice start !

The anatomy seems to be good. Great detail for the moment on the arm ! Keep it up !

some more updates,:slight_smile:

back1.jpg

Attachments

back2.jpg

coming along pretty well. :smiley:

some more updates guyzz,:lol:
cheers

bodyfront_leve5 by samar vijay.jpg

Attachments

bode_leve5.jpg

bode_leve5.jpg

cool character… great work on modeling:+1:

thanx every1 for appriciatin ma work,
herez a test render using vray

test render by samar vijay.jpg

one more:D

hi-res-test-render-by-samar.jpg

Cool model, though you’re a bit overdoing the projection part with the wrinkle alpha. Slow down on your wrinkles :+1:

you have a very nice model here, but it’s not the best way to sculpt.

If you want to know the real power of ZB then you have to do a very simple base mesh, don’t do the muscles in your base mesh, do it in ZB, you’ll gain ton of time. ZB is not only for wrinkles and small details, it worth it to use it for the whole process of modelling.

:rolleyes:

everybody has their own workflow when it comes to modelling, I don’t see anything wrong with doing muscles in the base mesh

Those VRay renders are tight! Always impressed by that renderer. But yeah you went a bit over the top with the wrinkles :wink: but at least the underlying structure holds it up nicely.

CHeers!