ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Interviews: Marc Boulay and Sylvia Lorrain

[attach=48717]banner.jpg[/attach]

As you know, we are constantly looking for artists and studios who are using ZBrush in new or innovative ways. This time around, we’ve had the opportunity to interview Marc Boulay and Sylvia Lorrain.

Many of you are already familiar with the work that they’ve shared here at ZBC, such as the Liopleurodons Ferox (pictured above, and in the linked thread). Now we’d like to invite you to read about how they came to use ZBrush and how it has influenced their remarkable efforts to bring the past to life.

Click Here for the Interview

Thank you, Marc and Sylvia, for taking the time to talk to us!

While on ZBrush.com we’d like to invite you to also check out some of our past interviews. The entire list can be found here.

Happy ZBrushing!

[attach=48718]icon.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

banner.jpg

icon.jpg

About time, these people are a gem worth showing off. :wink:

It’s great to see ZBrush used in such a manner! :+1:

Neocarcharodon is scary. :grimacing:

Thanks aurick for the interview!
Both of them are really good artist. Their work it’s just beautiful. It also shows great animal anatomy.

Marc and Sylvia, keep the good work! Again, beautiful art!

Javier Loredo

Seems consecrations! :smiley: :+1:

But where is app I paid for like two years ago?

What relevance does that have here wierdPal? You are using the app you paid for. The free upgrade is what we are all waiting for. This thread is not the appropriate place for you to bring this up, no matter how bad we all want the answer.

I am not using the app I paid for because I don’t have it. I was told buy now, and get the app by x-mas (2 years ago) so I bought the app, and waited. If you have not noticed I don’t have any work posted using the app because I have never used it. So move on, I paid for the guarantee of the other app, not the current one.

Excellent work Marc Boulay and Sylvia Lorrain!

I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you and your works every success.

We are very touched by the kind words!

Jason, Marsyas, javierloredo, Frenchy Pilou, & Antimorph :small_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :wink: :slight_smile: :smiley: !!!
Pixologic team :small_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond: :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :smiley:

We work with our instinct and passion and hope that our work can be communicative;

Zbrush Central is a place where it’s great to see, to share, to show… with a rare friendliness. Please, feel free to ask us more, we’ll be pleased to answer you (…even if our English is, as you can see, … :frowning: basic!!!) :stuck_out_tongue:

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Can anyone please tell me what’s going on?

I click the link and am taken to the frontpage of pixologic where, when I click interviews, I’ back here???

If i copy and paste the link, the same thing happens.

Heeelllppp.
I want to read this interview…

This interview is unfortunately no longer available.

Unfortunately…
Perhaps someone downloaded it… one of the artists perhaps?
I’ll ask them.

Thanks for replying.

:lol: