ZBrushCentral

Turtle and little girl

Hye
I try to make a little girl who plays leapfrog with a turtle.

I find that it’a not very easy to make too characters and after to put them together.

saute tortue3.jpg

Attachments

saute tortue.JPG

…creation! :cool:

You could make it easier to attach them with a third zsphere structure. say 3 zspheres, 1 either end of the initial one. Make both ends magnets, then import each character into the magnets. Now you can position and rotate with the tools for zspheres. Any specific edits to the characters have to be done and then re-added/replaced. This would in this instancce allow you to alter her position from jump start, to middle to end, to see which image you liked the best, very quickly. :wink:

Thank’s for your précious advices.
I’ll try to do that you explain the next time… even if it’s difficult for me to understand very well because of my fabulous english :confused:

Hye

I made the rest of the turtle’s leapfrog.
And ever I don’t know moving object with biped or else, I moves my character point by point in subdivision1. It’s a “bidouillage” like we say in french.

saute tortue suite.jpg

Hahaha, great. I’ll see if I can’t whip up a script to explain it better. :wink:

OK, been awhile since I did this, long and full of my mistakes. But it should get you pointed in the right direction. :wink:

This Looks Fun!

Many thank’s for your script.
I’m going to work on it now. I hope I’ll succeed in this process.
Let’s go zsphering in red and green :slight_smile: