ZBrushCentral

Armor Space

Hello everybody.:smiley:

This is my second post and last work that I am making.I hope that you like it;)

armor-progres-5.jpg

[attach=60207]armor-progres-5-b-medio.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

armor-progres-5-b-medio.jpg

Thats looken really good, What software did you use, I am guessing zbrush for the head details and ? for the suit. :slight_smile: :+1:

What kind of alphaā€™s are you using for the suit? It looks really detailed. It coming along great in the right direction. Can wait to see the finished ver.

-jesse

cool oneā€¦

Hey man very nice work . Your the only person ive seen recently modeling space age armour . could you please descibe how you made it as i have also been trying to model battle armour . Any advice much appreciated i wil gladly return the favour . well done :+1:

Excellent! Would love to look at some wires of the armor. Getting into more technical modeling myself. Like disecting wires. :smiley: By the look of it though, there is some dmapping to it too so thats cool.

Hello Everybody.:smiley:

Thanks for your commentaries. The model is made with Zbrush and the ā€œalfasā€ with Photoshop(PSD). I hope that this post can help somebody.

Thankyou and I go on working on itā€¦:wink:
[attach=60208]NB-proceso.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

NB-proceso.jpg

wow! Great explanation and diagram! I thought the head and suit were separate objects but they are both 1 mesh created in Zbrush? This is amazing work, I look forward to seeing this in a nice space scene :smiley:

Yeah truly great work on the suit, I was almost fully convinced it was done in another program before I scrolled down to see your illustrations. Great work!

Holly Cow, that is awesome! I knew you could make some good armor in Zbrush but that really awesome. With all those crisp details I would have never guest that it was all zbnrush, Great work. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hey, great stuff! Good way of applying detail cleanly.

Wow, this is amazingā€¦

I would have never guessed this was done completely in ZBrush, as stated earlierā€¦ and I love the way you used edge loops to create the armorā€¦ Great job on this

Also, do the colors you use in the alphas you make with photoshop have a difference in the effect when you apply them to your model in zbrush? I guess im asking does it work kind of like a height map, or something similar? Just wondering :smiley:

Wonderful work, why you say its ur last?!

Great modeling and workflow explanations. Keep posting! Itā€™ll be great to see how this turns out and how you got there.

So, what is the final poly count if I may ask.

Awsome work!! i really like your armor design :wink:

Very nice work. Used a very similar approach a few years back for a sci-fi starship concept for a series. Your results show one of the best and least used features of Zbrush. :wink:

Mr. Vinck, WOW, que bĆ”rbaro, felicidades por tan exelente trabajo, solo tengo 2 preguntas para tiā€¦

1. De donde eres?
  2. Por favor echa la mano con un videito de como hacer este tipo de personajes POR FAVOR!!! no todo el proceso, pero me gustarĆ­a ver como te mueves en zbrush, jejejejee

saludos!!!

I want to thank you very kindly for sharing your technique, I still trying to get my head around it, so this will help a great deal. Thank you. :smiley:

Thank you for the tutorial, this is really helpful, have a nice day :smiley:

Hello again and thanks for your coments;)

To get difinition in Projecton Master, the model has 5.624.832 polys (SDiv6) with alfas (PSD) with a very nice resolution where the white color will have more effect and black color whithout effect.( I hope you understand me, sorry for my inglish:cry: )

[attach=60209]NB-proceso-2.jpg[/attach]
This is the ā€œedge loopsā€ progress;)

:large_orange_diamond: Hola automatik, encantado de saludarte y gracias por tus comentarios. Soy de Asturias, Āæy tu?
En cuanto a lo del videoā€¦la verdad que no se manejar esa opciĆ³n de zbrush, y tambien implicaria volver modelar de nuevo todo y es me da muchisima pereza:( . No se, quizas con el tiempo, pero no te prometo nada, jejeje. Espero que al menos las imagenes aqui posteadas te sean de utilidad.
Ya que te ā€œveoā€ por estos foros,Āæno andas por los foros de Zbrush.es?

Attachments

NB-proceso-2.jpg