ZBrushCentral

New Plugs - XYZ Fonts - UPDATE_B

Hello again,
sorry for two updates in about two days.
Anyway, i put new an “Draw Size” slider and two “Draw Size” button to my plugin.
There is just one thing that not working very well.
So, if i’m moving the draw size slider on the ZBrush interface, than my plug slider is not moving or if i’m using the draw size button on the plugin, then also the slider in my plug is not moving,
But the slider by his own is working very well .
So i need help from someone of you, to repair that!

Greets

Roland

New Plugs-Update-B.jpg

To install, unzip all three files. Every Zip includes :3DFont-Files and 3DFont-LOADER.
So now, put the “3DFont-Files1 / 3DFont-LOADER1.zsc”, “3DFont-Files2 / 3DFont-LOADER2.zsc” and “3DFont-Files3 / 3DFont-LOADER3.zsc” in your ZStartup/ZPlugs folder.
After installation, you will find a new submenue called “XYZ-Fonts” in your ZPlugin menue. It includes three new buttons and every button is named according the font name.

Genial Roland. Gracias.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

You welcome, Saltapiedras.
I was watching your website, love your stuff.

Greets

Roland

Good Work !!!

Don’t worry about replies…this forum is full of NoThanksGiving people…

…and thanks for the source too.

Have a nice day

cameyo

You welcom, cameyo :slight_smile: . I’ts my pleasure and i really appreciate to have a reply from you :wink: .
So, also many thanks to you, for all the great plugs and scripts you made :+1: .

Greets

Roland

Id like to say a big thank you again Roland if it wernt for people like you giving these goodies out ZBRUSH would just be ZBRUSH;)

hello Cameyo, hello marcus_civis
you know , i made this XYZFonts series. So, everytime i work with my Plug i have new usefull ideas which i like to put in there. Now i’m almost finished that thing to my satisfaction. I add a lot of new function. So now i wanne complet that thing with two last sliders. It’s a “Shadow Itensity”- and a “Shadow Length” Slider.
This two sliders drives my crazy. You know. I spend a couple hours to make this sliders working , but they still doesn’t working. I know, the code on this two slider is not correct. But i can’t find the right way by my self.
So,you Guys are two masters of Scripts & Plugs writing and i’m sure you two nice guys can help me to finish that thing.
So if you have time it would nice to have a look on my Code.
Here is the Zip with my XYZFont Script Panel.
(Peoples, don’t download that plug here, it’s not finished.)
Many to thanks to you Cameyo and Marcus

Roland
Here is my Plug_File

hello Cameyo, hello marcus_civis
you know , i made this XYZFonts series. So, everytime i work with my Plug i have new usefull ideas which i like to put in there. Now i’m almost finished that thing to my satisfaction. I add a lot of new function. So now i wanne complet that thing with two last sliders. It’s a “Shadow Itensity”- and a “Shadow Length” Slider.
This two sliders drives my crazy. You know. I spend a couple hours to make this sliders working , but they still doesn’t working. I know, the code on this two slider is not correct. But i can’t find the right way by my self.
So,you Guys are two masters of Scripts & Plugs writing and i’m sure you two nice guys can help me to finish that thing.
So if you have time it would nice to have a look on my Code.
Here is the Zip with my XYZFont Script Panel.
(Peoples, don’t download that plug here, it’s not finished.)
Many to thanks to you Cameyo and Marcus

Roland
Here is my Plug_File

ok, i fixed my problem by my own.

Roland

You’ve got some nice functionality in this. Nice work.

Good.

I’ve not had time to look at this until now, but this is how I would have done it. The code for your two sliders:

[ISlider,"Shadow Int",75,1,1,100,"Set The Shadow Intenesity",
    [IPress,Light:Shadow:Shadow]
    [ISet,Light:Shadow:Intensity,[IGet,"zscript:Shadow Int"]],,150     
]

[PenMove,14]

[ISlider,"Shadow Len",75,1,1,100,"Set The Shadow Lenght",
    [IPress,Light:Shadow:Shadow]
    [ISet,Light:Shadow:Length,[IGet,"zscript:Shadow Len"]],,150
]

As you will have discovered, you need to get the value from the zscript slider before you can set the UI interface sliders. The zscript sliders can be referenced as I’ve done above but you must make sure the button paths are correct. I frequently change the names of sliders and then get an error becuse I’ve forgotten to update the button path code!

You don’t really need the [IPress,Light:Shadow:Shadow] as the slider values are set without it and you also have a Shadow option button (which you might consider making into a switch so as to give feedback as to whether shadows are set on or off.)

HTH,

Hi marcus,

many thanks for your answere. I had exactly that problem which you mean.

I renamed the butten and forgot to do that in the path.

Thanks anyway.

Roland