ZBrushCentral

Holy crap! It's a high-quality 3d Buffalo! (actual quality may vary)

Please excuse the misleading title advertising, but I really wanted someone to see my buffalo. And I’m very happy to hear about Zbrush 3.

Attachments

Buffalo_WIP_04.jpg

Thats a buff Buffalo Jamie. Can you imagine the poses you will be able to get with it later Z3. Good use of black and white :):+1:

well thanks! actually i can pose it now, cos it’s already exported and rendered in maya. i just hope the new zbrush is easier to export :slight_smile:

Nice looking buffalo looking very realistic. What was it rendered in?

That’s a nice quality 3d buffalo you got there. It’s actually better quality than most of the buffalo I’ve seen latley. :wink:

nice job! looks like you fixed the seam problems you were having, what was wrong?

Thanks for the feedback. The seam problem was from the bump map, I forgot to use the fix seams before exporting to Maya. Silly! The render is in Maya, Mental ray. I also added some fur, but I didn’t groom it yet. I have attached a pic of the untextured sculpt. :slight_smile:

[CapeBuffalo_Sculpture_V01.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘51221’,‘CapeBuffalo_Sculpture_V01.jpg’,1,0))

ahh yeah that happened to me before… it’ll getcha, nice work, i’ll look forward to seeing it once everything is done!